News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Tobias spoke. "Well, what do you think I brought my army of Hares for? Do you think we will not fight for you?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath hadn't really noticed the extent of Pan's injuries before. Her eyes widened as she did so now. "Pan- Ah-" she stood, looking grim. "Ah'm goin' tae ask Ginbur if he can help ye." She strode off to find the mole.

Antura felt the tug on her paw and looked down. There was Lilipili, hanging on it as though it was a swing. She grinned and lifted the tiny mouselet onto her shoulders. "How d'you like that view, Lil?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Norham silently chuckled as he watched Antura walk into camp with Lil perched on her shoulders. Norham walked further out from camp. He was in one of those moods, he needed to do something. He saw all the happiness in the camp, he felt he din't belong in there, what had he done? He had let Jeremias get killed, he chided Vash with rude remarks, why? He felt he should just leave before he caused any more trouble.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo rolled his eyes, "You've got legs haven't you? Run, it's as simple as that. Take to the trees, besides, it's just a raw idea, one that needs working on."

OOC: Was Tobias talking to us?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: I think he was... Hey Norham- is Ginbur around? Or is there a healer among the hares? Pan's injuries will only get worse if he's left unattended.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 29, 2013, 04:22:08 AM
Sodo rolled his eyes, "You've got legs haven't you? Run, it's as simple as that. Take to the trees, besides, it's just a raw idea, one that needs working on."

OOC: Was Tobias talking to us?

@Dan: He was talking to Vash
@Kit: ginbur is still there, and there are two healers among the hares.

Anything else? ;D

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Thanks, just wondering.

BIC: Liath hadn't found Ginbur, but she found a healer among the hares. She almost dragged the healer over to Pan. "Coom on. His injuries willnae heal themsel'!" She stood next to Pan, gnawing on her whiskers. She hated being helpless! "How are ye doin', laddie?" she asked, as the healer harrumphed and began cleaning his wounds. (This healer is an NPC, so anyone can play him/her.)

Quickpaw

"Have you ever seen that beast of a rat? He'll catch me before I break the brush." Vash said.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura seated herself, lifting Lilipili gently down into her lap. She stroked the young mouse's head gently, almost absentmindedly, as she listened to the conversation.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on April 29, 2013, 03:36:29 PM
(This healer is an NPC, so anyone can play him/her.)
Ooc: Yeah, she can be played by anybody really

Norham had gotten up and left camp. He didn't belong there, he had done too much to them, he didn't want more trouble than he had already caused. His scimitar buckled tightly to his waist, his bed-roll on his pack, and he was gone.

KitrallStreamrippler

The healer had finished tending to Pan's injuries, and now handed him a small corked bottle. "You'll be all right, wot. Just put a few drops of that in your bloomin' drink once a day- it'll help with the jolly old recovery, dontcha know." She continued in an undertone to Liath. "Ahem. Just, er, don't let him use it all up in one go, wot wot. It speeds recovery and deadens pain, but it's also a flippin' strong sleepin' draught." Liath nodded gravely. "Ah'll take charge o' that'n, dinnae fret yersel' aboot tha'," she muttered darkly. The healer then said a polite (but rather hasty) goodbye and got back to her dinner.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham, ever since he had left, had had this need for action. He was going to sneak inside, that was his plan.

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura looked around, suddenly aware that somebeast was missing... Norham! Where was he? She didn't see him, but maybe he was with the hares, or- no. She knew him; he would want to be doing something. He should be sitting in this council (of sorts) and making a plan of action. She spoke up. "Er, excuse me- has anybeast seen Norham recently?"

Liath had taken charge of Pan's medicine bottle, and it wasn't too difficult to slip a couple of drops into his drink. She hoped thy the healer was right and it would help him heal quickly. She was very worried about her friend...

Norham Waterpaw

Norham had slathered himself with mud, and stuck leaves and twigs in it. He was practically invisible. He felt a surge go through his body, and his eyes went white, not with rage, but insanity. He smelled the smoke from the camp nearby, he unsheathed his sword.

Quickpaw

"You're right, where is Norham?" Vash asked as well, standing up and looking around. He had been to busy listening to the group to notice his disappearance.
I LOVE 80's music.