News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Do you think that Madd was Fwirl's mother?

Started by Leatho Shellhound, February 26, 2013, 03:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

CrazyPug37

South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

AnnaofRedwall

yeah! i think that was what Brian Jacques was implying, but wanted his readers to believe what they thought was true in stead of just pointing it strait out
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Shadowed One

When I I first read the book, I thought she was.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Tam and Martin

I reread The Taggerung recently and it sounded like she was! The same exact things that Fwirl described were true for Madd

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

i think she IS her mother, but that well....Madd wouldn't know Fwirl, Which is kinda sad, in my opinion!!

The Shade

It would have been great if Tagg led Madd the Redwall.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

But she would have tried to kill him...again. I defiantly think Madd was Fwirl's mother. It was set up perfectly, so I say YES!

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quite possibly.

However, she said her mother, if I recall correctly, had (I'll not make it too graphic) a pretty deep gash with quite a bit of blood.  Losing enough blood, even just in blood donations, can make you get knocked out.  That much should kill someone.  Of course, mad Madd would be insane if she did have such a big gash.
baby turtle forever

Tam and Martin

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on October 20, 2013, 05:55:20 PM
Quite possibly.

However, she said her mother, if I recall correctly, had (I'll not make it too graphic) a pretty deep gash with quite a bit of blood.  Losing enough blood, even just in blood donations, can make you get knocked out.  That much should kill someone.  Of course, mad Madd would be insane if she did have such a big gash.
That ould be true to a certain extent. Fwirl was telling the story about her mother and she said there was alot of blood. Well, one, she was really young and maybe it looked like alot to her even when it wasn't or, two, she may have been exaggerating a bit or may not have seen the wound to clearly. SInce no one else was there we will never know if Fwirl really did see alot  of blood or not.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Emperor Ublaz

I think she is Fwirl's mother. All the evidence points to it.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Tam and Martin on October 20, 2013, 10:52:34 PM
Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on October 20, 2013, 05:55:20 PM
Quite possibly.

That ould be true to a certain extent. Fwirl was telling the story about her mother and she said there was alot of blood. Well, one, she was really young and maybe it looked like alot to her even when it wasn't or, two, she may have been exaggerating a bit or may not have seen the wound to clearly. SInce no one else was there we will never know if Fwirl really did see alot  of blood or not.
I read your "would" as "old" due to my habit of converting Redwall-speak :P

Good point.
baby turtle forever