News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Card Game

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 13, 2011, 11:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 17, 2011, 10:39:56 PM
Ok I do have a question: what's a darkinoid, beastanoid etc.  ???

They're some of the different classes that the cards can be. A Darkanoid would be an evil character usually such as Slagar, Cluny (who I should have made a Darkanoid instead of a beastanoid), Gabool, and etc. A beastanoid is, as the name suggests, a "beast". In other words, it would be a mouse or rat or something else so long as tis beast-like. (So thus for the sake of this example, an elephant would be a beastanoid while an imp would be a Darkanoid.)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Tammo

Ok first, those new cards look GREAT!! can you do Russa Nodrey and Luke???
Second, would that make a lightanoid a good guy like Luke or Martin? And can a beastanoid fight a darkinoid? Or darkinoid vs. Darkinoid? Etc.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 18, 2011, 02:38:39 AM
...can you do Russa Nodrey and Luke???

Sure!

Second, would that make a lightanoid a good guy like Luke or Martin?

Yes. Lightanoids are the "good" guys and Darkanoids are the "bad" guys.

And can a beastanoid fight a darkinoid? Or darkinoid vs. Darkinoid? Etc.

Any fighter can fight another fighter so long as something such as a card effect or somthing doesnae prevent it from doing so.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I thought as we had Mariel we might as well have Gabool and Skrabblag, eh?

Gabool:

Skrabblag:

rakkety tam

make cards of rakkety tam and wild doogy plumm and rockbottem let rockbottem have a defnce bonuse
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!! I love the Cregga Card! AWESOME!
Oh, and by the way, what are the numbers at the top right corner of the card?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 20, 2011, 05:53:20 AM
...Oh, and by the way, what are the numbers at the top right corner of the card?

That is the speed.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Here's the Rakkety Tam, Doogy Plumm, and Rockbottom cards:

Rakkety Tam Macburl:

Wild Doogy Plumm:

Rockbottom:

Captain Tammo

The new ones look great!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Figured someone might want to see Ublaz, so here he is:

And here's Mokkan:

James Gryphon

Two Mossflower-themed fan cards, approved to be shown here.

« Subject to editing »

Captain Tammo

I think you have a gift! These are really neat!

Tiria Wildlough

I don't get it. It's just a picture of a frog. ??? ??? ??? ???
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 22, 2011, 03:57:14 AM
I don't get it. It's just a picture of a frog.
It looks fine from here... you could follow the links directly, I guess, but I don't see why it would work differently.
Tsarmina Greeneyes
Argulor

Still, since the hosting service Head uses seems to work fine for everyone, I guess I'll resort to that one in the future.

Also: If anyone has any more character suggestions, I might take a crack at it with more fan cards; there's nothing like fan work for a fan work. ;)
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Here's Captain Snow:

And here's everybody's favourite not-so-friendly neighborhood adder, Asmodeus: