Crossed Swords Plotting: BloodSpine Crew

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 27, 2013, 11:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

For the use of Crossed Swords contestants only. Any posts made by those not in the tournament will be deleted.

The board is for those contestants in the BloodSpine crew group. Once character forms are revealed contestants can use this board to develop the first week of the contest. The first week will be character development among those on the BloodSpine Crew.

You guys will be coming up with what your characters are doing to create character development. A Captain's meeting? Some sort of rivalry on deck? Some osrt of punishment taking place?

Info for the BloodSpine crew.

The crew has been together since the Captain took over leadership of the crew. There was a mutiny that formed the members of the crew that are on ship right now. Unless of course, your character happens to be a new recruit picked up since the mutiny.

Their leader is Visefang the Red who will be played by DanielofRedwall. DanielofRedwall will be involved in this planning section to some extent.

It is undecided who else is helping to lead this group. First Mate? Second Mate? Bosun? Brig Guard? Some characters may be better suited for leading, some for following. You guys can decide that.

You also will want to develop what sorts of relationships these beasts have with each other. Friends? Rivals? Love interests?  Perhaps some are beasts from a different crew that came to join the BloodSpine or were captured? These are just ideas...

Do we want them to know about the cave dwellings or find out about them during the first week?

There's some things to work on.

This thread will be unlocked as soon as the character descriptions are posted. Until then, no plot discussion please, and no revealing your character ahead of time!

Mattio

We should have like a wooden thing with ropes hanging down soyou ca put your hands in there the there a small holes on the deck where you can thread rope through and tie your legs up. This is for punishment.

Romsca

Can my character be first mate or at least bosun?

Mattio

Jetthebinturong

I'm just an assassin however I've set up my character as a manipulator of the captain, I sincerely hope Daniel reads that
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Mattio

I think that I could be like a guard or like a weapons master

BloodGullet

I would my character to be the navigator - reading the stars and a compass being some of the many skills learned from the monks.  Also a reason to have been on board.
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Romsca

Quote from: Mattio on March 02, 2013, 01:53:29 PM
I think she's a bit young
Too young? (I always imagined Romsca to be 17, which is younger, and she was the captain!) At least bosun, please. Didn't you read that the Blood Spine crew was the result of a mutiny? She could easily be bosun or even first mate as long as she contributed to the mutiny in a big way (i.e. killing the previous captain)

BrookSkimmer

I feel it would be fine to have your character be bosun Romsca :D

Take a look at the the Swords of Freedom threads for plot development ideas. They have some great ideas going.  ;)

Romsca

Who's the first mate then?

EDIT: I just read something that really surprised me. Was Visefang 21 when he lead the mutiny? (He was 35 in the character description so that was 14 seasons ago) Then my character was...4??  :o
Or did he lead the mutiny a long time after he was on the ship with the drunk captain?

Icefire

Not a member of the crew, but I thought someone ought to present this for discussion here as well as on our thread since it effects us all. What season should this rp be set in? You can visit our thread to see where our discussion is at on the matter.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tam and Martin

If you guys don't mind, I can be first mate.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Sure, and my character actually comes on later, she wasn't part of the mutiny. She's just smart and ambitious, so that's why she's the bosun

321tumbler

I was thinking I might be kind of a seeress.

Leatho Shellhound

Would you all like this RP to be set in the Spring time?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner