News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Crossed Swords Plotting: BloodSpine Crew

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 27, 2013, 11:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Well, I would...but...

Sorry, I don't think a ferret would be interested in a rat. Now if there was a male FERRET...hmm... ::)

BloodGullet

Quote from: Redwaller on March 14, 2013, 10:17:05 AM
Maybe I could be slave master? Or Officer Guard?
I think that sounds great as we lost the Sula character, so that could fill that void - maybe you could be the boss of Cara and Farril while out on a raiding party? or some such thing - however the plot plays out - but still, sounds like it would fit with his personality and the crew set up, IMO
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Dannflower Reguba

Hi guys! Bloodgullet already knows since she/he has been hanging around our plotting topic, but we're looking for a vermin to fall off the boat. Just bringing that up for discussion.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Quote from: BloodGullet on March 14, 2013, 03:40:14 PM
Quote from: Redwaller on March 14, 2013, 10:17:05 AM
Maybe I could be slave master? Or Officer Guard?
I think that sounds great as we lost the Sula character, so that could fill that void - maybe you could be the boss of Cara and Farril while out on a raiding party? or some such thing - however the plot plays out - but still, sounds like it would fit with his personality and the crew set up, IMO
That's a great idea!

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 14, 2013, 04:01:55 PM
Hi guys! Bloodgullet already knows since she/he has been hanging around our plotting topic, but we're looking for a vermin to fall off the boat. Just bringing that up for discussion.  :)
As someone said before, since Sula is gone, it's a good idea of her falling off and drowning.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

BloodGullet

yep, they posted that they couldn't continue and BrookSkimmer also listed them as out, along with taking their character profile out of the list.  but ... that doesn't necessarily mean they they can't pop back in later I suppose - but up to the moderator - would be a great 'soap-opera' like plot twist - e.g. 'oh, I fell overboard and was stranded on a deserted island and lost my memory and now I'm back to seek revenge for being abandoned and reclaim my inheritance and find my lost romance only to find they got married while I was gone, blah, blah, blah  :)  I could go on and on  :)     so that could be fun, but for now .... she's fish bait!  :D
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

BrookSkimmer

from DanielofRedwall:

OOC: So, if you are a highly placed officer (or BloodGullet), I'm ready to hear you out. ;)

I will ask Sula's creator if she can be used as a character that drowns. That should not be done without permission.

The two drop outs are final which means they will not be allowed to re-enter the tournament. We are getting too close to the end of this round for that.

Please check the amendments to the Official Rules form and post there that you have read said amendments.

BrookSkimmer

Double post! This is a marker for Round 2 so it needs its own post.

Go to Plot Direction for Round 2 to continue discussion on topics such as the Swords spotting the BloodSpine and interaction between the crew and the Swords.

This board can still be used for BloodSpine specific plotting.

Romsca

If you've not already guessed, my character kinda likes

Who Navarre likes
Carr Marsh
Edit: other than the fact he shaved his head. She doesn't like that.
[close]

Dannflower Reguba

@Romsca: Most of the people on the Forum wouldn't have an issue with using the word hellgates.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

BrookSkimmer

Thanks for taking the time to clarify Romsca  ;D

As Hellgates is in the Redwall books it is acceptable to use it here on the forum as long as it's in context and not just used as a random swear word or something. *nods*

Kitsune

I posted an idea in the second plotting area.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner