Crossed Swords Plotting: Swords of Freedom

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 27, 2013, 11:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

I am sorry guys for being slow, I've been having fever at night, stuffy nose, and a small sore throat. I will try to post as soon as I can.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Icefire

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 18, 2013, 04:44:37 PM
I am sorry guys for being slow, I've been having fever at night, stuffy nose, and a small sore throat. I will try to post as soon as I can.

I would say that's a good excuse not to post! No need to apologize! Hope you're feeling better!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Romsca

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 18, 2013, 04:44:37 PM

Ouch!  I hope you feel better soon!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

WarriorOfMossflower

Hope you get well soon, Leatho!

On an entirely different note, about the roleplaying...I think I'd like to have Sora die eventually. Yeah, I know it sounds kind of dark, but she's the kind of character who was always meant to sacrifice themself in the end. I was thinking that she might get mortally wounded in the final battle or something, and perish just before the end of the roleplay. Thoughts? It's really not important at this point, but I just wanted to get it out of the way.
Just wondering, Brook, are we allowed to do that? Kill off our own character?
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Icefire

Sounds Brian Jacques-ish to me! He always had at least one beloved character die in the end. Just so long as it's not a pointless death. I don't know about you, but I always hated those...

Dannflower Reguba

I don't know about you, but I hated it every time someone good died!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Well, if Sora died, that'd probably be one of the few times Spera cried.  It'd be an awful scene for me to have to type out, crying for Sora!  But yeah, I was thinking along the same lines with Spera, that maybe she gets killed in the end.  Lol, look at us!  At this rate, all of the Swords are gonna die before the RP is finished!  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Golly jeepers people! Am I going to be the only squirrel left?!?!?! Or the only beast left!?!? What is it with yall and dying!?  ::) lol

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

Yes, you can have your character die, but be forewarned: you should make them last until round 4 which will be the last round. Before that and you'll stop earning points. When you know what happens tin round three there will be a good set up for injury that could incur death at some point. However, don't do it too soon. Also, I would not recommend having more than 1 character die... it gets repetitive if more than one do that....

On another note, I'll be posting as Tim later today.

Icefire

Don't worry, Dann! I'll try not to die! Then we can write a lovely scene where Xbalante and Liv head south in tears, or something. :P

A good tragedy can make a good story better, but may I emphasis the "a" in that statement?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Icefire on March 19, 2013, 03:56:55 PM
Don't worry, Dann! I'll try not to die! Then we can write a lovely scene where Xbalante and Liv head south in tears, or something. :P

A good tragedy can make a good story better, but may I emphasis the "a" in that statement?

I'm about to go bleah all ofer the keyboard on this side.  :P

;D

P.S. You better have been kidding about the first part of that post. (Creepy face smiley)

Icefire

Yes, I was kidding! We had better not be the only two to survive this thing!

Dannflower Reguba

Actually, I was talking about the crying bit.  :P  :D

But this is getting pretty off topic so we had better get back on the train... or boat.... or whatever.

All in all, what I'm trying to say is that I'm personally against ANY of you guys (Swords) dying.