doomwyte

Started by rachel25, March 11, 2013, 06:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

I think that the hole thing about Gnoff not telling Martin about Doomwyte is probubly just a querk that sometimes happene's when you wright a book.

Life is too short to rush through it.

rachel25

yeah  but still theyed still go and destroy the DOOMWYTES  >:(  8)

psybox

They could have tried, but who said they would succeed?  Really, Martin is an amazing warrior, but not a perfect one, he can't always win.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on March 15, 2013, 02:26:17 PM
yeah  but still theyed still go and destroy the DOOMWYTES  >:(  8)
Yes, but that didn't happen untile way after Gnoff had died.

rachel25

BUT MARTIN WOULD HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO DESTROY THE DOOMWYTES!!! >:(

psybox

...which might have not included winning.  "Everything in his power" is not the same as "Win every battle".

Ungatt Trunn

This thing about Dommwyte is just one of those things that we'll never know...

WildDoogyPlumm

Didn't they say that when Gonff told Columbine and Dinny about what happened to the shrews Martin was off on some other quest?
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

rachel25

BUT he would have told Martin when he returned and they would not Even have to fight a battle they could have got the moles to collapse the roof in and why is there no other account of the Doomwytes in the other books and another point the redwallers would of had children and they would have grown up so they could have fought oh and Martin didn't KNOW if He would beat the wildcat yet he still went and fought and He would not have left the Doomwytes alone until they were all destroyed because he would have remembered his fathers lessons of how to be a warrior can anyone remember what Luke told him come on who can tell me the Warriors code  ;)

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 23, 2013, 02:17:49 PM
But he didn't.
But why didn't he? It would have been real resonable if he had told Martin about Doomwyte. Destroying Doomwyte would have saved alot of lives for the present and the future.

rachel25

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 23, 2013, 06:05:10 PM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 23, 2013, 02:17:49 PM
But he didn't.
But why didn't he? It would have been real resonable if he had told Martin about Doomwyte. Destroying Doomwyte would have saved alot of lives for the present and the future.
yeah but i don't know why Columbine didn't tell Martin and i do like Doomwyte as a whole but there's just that hole in the story that bugs me  :P

Romsca

Maybe Gonff didn't even tell Columbine

rachel25

no it says that when he got back he told her because that's how Brisky and the others found out about it because they found her diary  :P  :-*  :-X