News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

LOTR randomness

Started by Redwallfan7, March 23, 2013, 02:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

So I decided to make a thread where we can post our own funny bloopers, moments, and quotes that we make up about The Lord of the Rings. It can be as random as you want.

Here's some that I came up with:

(Frodo, Sam, Pippin, and Merry are watching episodes of Looney Tunes in between takes   ;D)

(Pippin and Merry are arguing about who can go with Frodo to an Elves concert, Sam is going to the concert with Aragorn and Legolas.. They each handcuff Frodo to them in hopes that one of them can go,  but they fight over the chance.:

(So, they argue and the whole time they're pulling Frodo behind them on the handcuffs, and he gets knocked out, stepped on, caught in a cactus, etc...)

Pippin: So, Frodo, do you have the tickets?
Frodo (Not himself, kind of knocked out after being pulled around): The tickets? Oh yes, let me see. *fishes in his pocket* Here they are! Oh goody, here they are! Look! *rips the tickets into a million pieces. A ticket for you! *throws some pieces at Pippin* And a ticket for you *throws some pieces at Merry* And tickets for every hobbit!! *throws the remaining pieces in the air* Now we can all goooo!!!

*Frodo falls down face forward, and Pippin and Merry exchange glances*

Gimli: So.. How'd it go?

Merry: We think Frodo's had a little too much Ale

Sam: Wow, a hundred channels and there's nothing on
Frodo: Put it on the Hobbit product channel
Pippin: No, put it on the Hobbit girls swimsuit channel!
*Frodo, Sam, and Merry look at Pippin strangely*
Pippin: What?

*Frodo, Sam, Pippin, and Merry  on a rollercoaster at Six Flags: Yay!!! ;D

Gandalf, also on the roller coaster:  I'm naseous, I'm naseous, I'm naseous..

Merry and Sam: Look, we're not wearing our safety belts!

Gandalf: Hey, put those back on!

The four hobbits burst into a fit of laughter

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Norham Waterpaw

Segment from: Lord of the Rings, how it should have ended.

In the beginning of the video, they fly over mt. Doom with the big golden eagles, and just drop the ring in

* as they are flying away * frodo says. "Man, what would have happened if we walked there, I mean, one of us could have died!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dawnwing

In my class last week, one of my classmates showed up a couple minutes late wearing a wizard costume - a big green cloak and a woven bag.  A few minutes later, the professor asked, "What's the occasion?"  The guy replied, "I just wanted to say that I'm not late - I came precisely when I meant to." 
I love the people in my major.  xD

WarriorOfMossflower

Lol, this isn't a blooper of my own, but I've seen it somewhere.

Gandalf: "Orcs? So far from Auckland (Orcland)?"
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Dawnwing on March 23, 2013, 09:18:44 PM
In my class last week, one of my classmates showed up a couple minutes late wearing a wizard costume - a big green cloak and a woven bag.  A few minutes later, the professor asked, "What's the occasion?"  The guy replied, "I just wanted to say that I'm not late - I came precisely when I meant to." 
LOL! Yes!!!  By the way, what's your major?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dawnwing

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 25, 2013, 03:53:44 AM
Quote from: Dawnwing on March 23, 2013, 09:18:44 PM
LOL! Yes!!!  By the way, what's your major?
I'm a computers double-major.  Web design and programming. ^_^

KitrallStreamrippler

Somehow, it doesn't surprise me. :)

All right, so here's my piece of LOTR randomness:
Frodo and Sam are doing their emotional scenes (like when Sam says 'I can't carry the ring, Mr. Frodo, but I can carry you!' Behind the cameras, Merry and Pippin are mimicking them, overexaggerating everything. :D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 25, 2013, 05:35:29 PM
Somehow, it doesn't surprise me. :)

All right, so here's my piece of LOTR randomness:
Frodo and Sam are doing their emotional scenes (like when Sam says 'I can't carry the ring, Mr. Frodo, but I can carry you!' Behind the cameras, Merry and Pippin are mimicking them, overexaggerating everything. :D
Lol  :D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

KitrallStreamrippler

I found some really cool LOTR gifs, but it would be an extremely long and painful process to post them all, so here is the link to the page I found them on. (I made sure it's all clean.)
http://holonetentertainmentdaily.blogspot.com/2012/10/lotr-gifs.html?m=1

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

They're taking the hobbits to Isengarde...

On a slightly related note, I managed to convince my friend that Frodo died when Shelob got him. (Well, technically, I said 'Frodo dies in the end' [not untrueish], and she was at the Shelob part, so she assumed that's what happened.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Well, he left Middle Earth, which can be translated as a death of sorts. (When my friend found out the truth, she was pretty mad at me.... :P )
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.