News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Thanks!  :D  He was really fun to draw.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Thank you so much Rain! I love Scurlig!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Alright, I added a tail to Sculrig, because it was really starting to bother me.

@T'n'M:  Thanks!  :D

@Everyone:  I welcome more requests!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Hey, no prob!  I enjoyed drawing him.  :)

Leatho Shellhound

Could you please draw Lady Amber from the book Mossflower? She is a female squirrel with bow and arrows, She also has a feather in her hat. Thanks
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Gabe The Warrior

I'd like to see Basil and Cheek Stag Hare/Otter. Hehehe.. Two favorites in Mattimeo.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Rainshadow

Sure!  You should be expecting them by Friday.  :)

@Gabe:  Could you give a bit more detail on Basil and Cheek?  I mean, I know who they are, it's just that I like to have a bit of detail that's from the books.  And I'd rather not go searching on the web at 6:30 AM for the necessary details to write down before rushing out the door.  ;)

Gabe The Warrior

The thing is, I'm not exactly sure what they look like. I usually just draw them how I see them in my head, or take reference from the animation.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Rainshadow

Ah, that's fine.  I'm sure I'll be able to just look 'em up.  :)  No prob.

Rainshadow

Sorry for the double post, but I have a small announcement.

I'm really sorry for being late with my uploading, guys!  I had a super busy day yesterday, and I got home at about 1 this morning.  Then, on top of that, I left all my art in the car and someone took the car to work, so unfortunately all of the recent drawings are in the car about an hour away from here.  I'll try to get them up sometime either this evening or tomorrow afternoon!

Leatho Shellhound

Ok that's fine, we can wait.  ;)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Kitsune

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 11, 2013, 07:09:34 PM
  Sorry for the double post, but I have a small announcement.

I'm really sorry for being late with my uploading, guys!  I had a super busy day yesterday, and I got home at about 1 this morning.  Then, on top of that, I left all my art in the car and someone took the car to work, so unfortunately all of the recent drawings are in the car about an hour away from here.  I'll try to get them up sometime either this evening or tomorrow afternoon!
....that's just too creepy. On that same day I got home at about that time too!

Rainshadow

Okay, so I got most of them up, but unfortunately, Basil just wasn't working, so I'll do a remake of him later this week (I wasn't very proud of my first Basil anyway ::)).

And some random drawings I did on Thursday and Friday.

Ugh, that last fox looks much better on paper than he does when scanned.  :(