News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

I used the "etc" when referring to demons in general but that drawing looks so awesome that I'm giving him a tail. One question, is that line coming of the back of his shirt a scabbard?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 26, 2014, 12:20:01 AM
I used the "etc" when referring to demons in general but that drawing looks so awesome that I'm giving him a tail. One question, is that line coming of the back of his shirt a scabbard?

*Fist pump*  Yes!  The tail is a success!  :D  And yes, the line is the scabbard.  I saw in the picture that there was a scabbard on his back, and I just decided to leave it there 'cause the sword was two-handed.  I know, I know, how is that comfortable?  I mean, he has wings stickin' outta his back; how come he has a sword there, too?  I'm just going with the scabbard is situated between his wings.  I mean, the only other option is to have it at his hip, which would mean that he'd be dragging his sword along the ground all the time, unless he flew everywhere.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

He wasn't actually supposed to have wings either, but I'm keeping them because he looks awesome with them 
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 06, 2014, 09:00:22 PM
...They're called demons because they possess characteristics of their appearances that could be considered demonic (horns, wings, inhuman skin colours, sometimes claws etc. etc.

*Ahem*  You said wings, so I drew wings.  (Heh, I have succeeded in changing the appearance of your character not once, but twice.  Today is a good day.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Thanks! Oroinath looks amazing. For some reason the first thing that came into my mind to describe him was suave.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Woah! Those are cool!!!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Thanks, you two!  :D

If anyone wants to request anything, I'm up for stuff.  :)

Faiyloe

Veranim is awesome!  ;D I love it.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

Could you draw some thing for me? It's a non Redwall request.

If so, could you do my Heroes of Oylmpus character?

Cadence Aquilifer
Name: Cadence Aquilifer

Family: Grandchild of Ceres of his mother's side and Grandchild of Mars on his father's side. Making him ½ mortal ¼ Ceres ¼ Mars

Gifts: He can make plants grow out of the ground, mostly those that are food, like wheat or berries, he also has the gift of courage and determination.

Appearance: He has light skin and dirty blonde hair, his eyes are blue with european facial features. Average male height and muscular.

Clothes: He wears a dark blue shirt with the camp Jupiter logo on it. Grey jeans and a black trench coat with a brown belt at the waist over the coat. Black leather loose fitting boots, he had a roman soldier galea (helmet) with a wolf head pelt on top like the roman standard bearers.

Weapons: His main weapon is a leather whip that has a short metal blade on the end. If used well it can become very deadly, he can slash or impale his enemy with speed, as well as strangle them. He also carries a Gladius at his side.

Other: Holding Roman Eagle
[close]
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

@Faiy:  Thanks!

@Leatgo:  Can do.  May take me a bit to gather all the info, but I'll do my best.  :)

Leatho Shellhound

Yay! That's fine, take as long as you need.  8)

click the banner

Rainshadow

Oh, hey, look who got a book on the art of manga and decided to try out some poses for the characters I drew.  ;D

Leatgo's request
  Sorry, I know I skipped out on Cadence's helmet, I just didn't understand what it was supposed to look like, so rather than butcher it, I decided to leave it out.  (Also, his whip is behind the trench coat, so that's why it's not visible.)

[close]

Misc.
  Because Leatgo's request took me one and a half hours (ONE AND A HALF!), I only got to draw one other.  Oh, and he's not actually a ghost, he's just called Ghost because he doesn't tell anyone his name and is really quiet.

[close]

Leatho Shellhound

He looks perfect! Thank you! Also I like how you drew the Eagle!

click the banner

Rainshadow

Thanks!  :D  Lol, I did cheat a bit though, 'cause I downloaded a picture of the Eagle onto my Kindle to use as a reference.  :P

Russano the Wise

Really nice drawings, Rain!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior