Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Rusvul

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Thanks!  :D  I'm surprised you guys liked Reepicheep so much, lol.  My sister dared me to draw him.  :P

So, if y'all want to request more, I'd be happy!  Just not TOO many requests.  I think my hand would die if I got too many.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Maybe you can try My Character from the Roleplay Tournament, Sculrig. If you need a description I can give you one.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 27, 2013, 08:39:44 PM
Maybe you can try My Character from the Roleplay Tournament, Sculrig. If you need a description I can give you one.

Yeah, could you give the description please?  Unless you want me to draw Sculrig however I please.  >:D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

No no please don't  :'(  :'(  ;D

Here we go (I copied this off the Tournament so you don't have to do the color):

Species: Red Fox

Weapons: Scimitar, Dirk, and Bow with arrows.

Physical Description: Sculrig is Tall, Strong and Sinewy with Orange-Red fur and a slight tint of Black fur at the paws. A long scar runs from his left brow to his left cheek, straight through his eye. His left eye is a normal eye with a yellow iris but his right is a milky white orb. He speaks with a deep and gruff voice.

Clothing description: Sculrig wears a tunic of sandy brown with blotches of Grog stains on it. A flat cap of Sandy Brown also is worn on his head. He wears a broad, black buckle belt tied around his waist with his dirk thrust through the right side of the belt and the scimitar through the left. Two big black Sea boots are worn on his feet. His quiver of arrows are shouldered and his bow is held in his paw.

Rainshadow

Okay, thanks!  Should have it done by Thursday, and HOPEFULLY up on Friday.  :)

Maudie

These are great! I love the one of Reepicheep, it's SO awesome!
BTW I was checking out your banners on what I now know as The DLF. They're awesome too!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on May 02, 2013, 01:04:04 AM
These are great! I love the one of Reepicheep, it's SO awesome!
BTW I was checking out your banners on what I now know as The DLF. They're awesome too!

Thank you!  I'd put 'em on here, but I do my drawings on here and my banners on TDL.  ;)  By the way, are you on TDL?  (Or The DLF, as you call it ;))

Maudie

No, but I'm considering it!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Okay, I finished Sculrig (as well as some others that I very much love ;D), and I'll hopefully have him up tomorrow!  Oh, and Ice, if you look at this thread, you might like one of the drawings I'm gonna put up.  ;D

Rainshadow

Okee-dokey!  I got the new art ready, so here it is!

And I decided to draw how I imagined the "Opposite" Spera, used for the de-stressifying RP thread.

Then I decided that I should draw how I imagined "Opposite" Sora in the de-stressifying RP thread.  ;D

EDIT:  Whoops!  I just realized that I hadn't added a tail to Sculrig!  Sorry about that, T'n'M, I'll fix that for you and put up the result later.  :P

Leatho Shellhound

Cool! My favorite is Sculrig.  :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner