News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Cute dog! But not as cute as my two English Shepherd pups!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

Quote from: Mask on July 10, 2013, 06:56:50 AM
Cute dog! But not as cute as my two English Shepherd pups!
AWWWW I love English Shepherds

Rainshadow

Hey!  Guess who's back with s'more art!  (Quite a bit of art, actually!)

Won's Requests
  Sorry I couldn't get them all done, but I did get the first two done (I'll probably be finishing the rest and redoing these while on vacation.  :))

[close]

Redwall Characters

[close]

RP Characters

[close]

Matt McVay and Rose

[close]

Fanfic Characters

[close]

Random Art

[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Wow, that is a lot! They all look great!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Those... are... GREAT!!! I really like them!!!

Could you draw my RP character?

Name: Mucroni-manum
Species: Hare
Physical description: She is a strong arctic hare with beautiful blue eyes. Where her left forepaw should have been, there was a blade of a Kopis sword.
Weapon(s): Trident and Kopis sword hand.
Clothing: She wore a Lorica Musculata (breastplate) and a snake skin leather battle skirt armor. And she wears large barbaric looking earings. Brown caligae sandals.

Thanks!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Thanks!  And sure, I'd be more than willing to!  :)  Be expecting her in a couple of weeks, though, 'cause I'll most likely be doing her during vacation, and I'm gonna be gone for... three weeks?

Leatho Shellhound

Swell, where you going on vacation?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Really early Sunday morning.  I'll be missing out on church, sadly.  :(  Still, it's very fun to get on the road before dawn, for some reason.  (Don't ask why, I just really enjoy it.  :P)  Um, I'll probably be getting back sometime in late September, so yeah, I'll be gone for a bit.  I'll probably be on for short bursts between now and then, but I'll be inactive quite a bit.  And when I'll be on, I'll mostly be checking RPs and such.

MeadowR

Great set of new pictures! My favourites are the last two. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rainshadow

Redwaller

winifred

Wow I love Major Jamie, Mr. Tumnus  :D and the whethered congressman hare!!!!! ;D
I love your style on the faces of the animals Rain! You make them look so personal and shows their character so well! :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tam and Martin

That is....a lot! They are amazing especially the Happy Fox!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000