"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

So I was looking at the old posts on this topic when I found this:

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 17, 2016, 03:05:29 AM

I bothered to actually look this video up, and it's real, and basically all the comments are talking about the meme and "we're gonna what." XD
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

^I had the exact same experience.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

Image is displaying super tiny, so click this instead and hopefully it'll be better.  Not exactly funny, but entertaining.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7c/ea/1c/7cea1c267cf7810fc69227d8acc426be.jpg
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Online detective indeed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Look up "photoshop animal hybrids". You'll find some funny ones.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

Jetthebinturong

Spoiler

(I feel bad that Stephanie Brown is never included in any Robin art).

long
[close]

controversial
[close]

controversial
[close]
[close]
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs