News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Oh will you two (Three?) just pack it in and give it a rest? Trump's the president, there isn't anything to change that, the election is over. It is four years. It's not like he's king. Now grow up and let it be! And if you can't manage that, there is a lovely thing called the Hearth.

rachel25

Yeah guys, this is meant to be for mindless fun and whenever I come on here I get slapped round the face with politics. Funny Pictures is meant to be fun. I'm sorry your President is a horrible human being but can we keep Funny Pictures fun.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Søren

That last one was the best :D

Instadump

[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

OKAY BUT THE ONE ABOUT BRINGING IN THE GROCERIES.  AND PURBLE PLACE. XDDD
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

Owl City stuff that might've been posted before

[close]

I think @Maudie might appreciate this. ;D

The Skarzs

What the fluff is with that guy sometimes? xD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I don't know. XD  I'm curious about how much truth there is to his crazy stories.

Maudie

I love those. xD From what I've seen of him actually interacting with humans he's actually really quiet and he seems serious but nope! One look at his old tweets kinda destroys that image :D ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, he's hilarious and adorkable. :D  The world is a better place 'cause of him and his music.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!