News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Indeed it is.  I spend a ton of time there.  Besides funny stuff, there's a lot of fanart and fan meta and just about everything there.  It fuels my fandom obsessions an unhealthy amount.  Of course, everything depends on following good boards/people.

You should join, Skarzs. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

What reason do I have to join Planterist?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

We have you, Jukka ;D We don't need Pinterest.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Kitsune

PUSHEEN

I LOVE PUSHEEN

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Those are all hilarious.
Though I think my favorite is the Buzz Lightyear one.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Oh my goodness :D :D I feel like I learned things from those.

Lady Amber

Lol, those are awesome!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Amarith Waterspring

Stuuuff

[close]

Jack Sparrow

[close]
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah pozted ziz in vone o' ze Forum Gamez zreadz:
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Amarith Waterspring

I might have some duplicates there but...
Lots of Stuuuuff

[close]

More Jack Sparrow

[close]
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Jukka the Sling

I WANT THAT NARNIA ROOM