News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Only funny to those who've seen the latest Star Wars movie.

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Haha!  Wait... what's the top one from?

Angsty Kylo Ren Tweets

[close]

Yes, @KyloR3n is a real Twitter account.  Be careful, though, 'cause whoever's behind it uses a really bad word in a couple of tweets.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

It's from the BBC Robin Hood series. Love that show.

Jukka the Sling

Søren

My favorite Emo Kylo Ren tweets

[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Haha!

But I've never gotten the cup one.  Is it because they're bright and cheery or something?  *feels dumb*

Søren

That kind of cup, the name brand, is Solo. There was even a song about a Red Solo Cup.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Ohhh.  Okay.  Now it's funny. ;D

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on December 26, 2015, 01:47:27 AM
Aro is a name?

Yes, it's the name of a creepy vampire who turns out evil. Moving on.

The Skarzs

Not for me.

And that first one is great.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.