News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

internet staples

[close]

Jukka the Sling

^ LOL!!! ;D

Spoiler

[close]
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

The fourth one is even funnier when you realise that Cleopatra was rather average looking by modern standards.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

The ninth one reminds me of the stop sign that gets run over all the time. . . . . Heh.

Tam and Martin

Woohoo! Found some more funny ones!!!

More funny pictures

[close]

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

I've seen the ticklish biker and the fish girl on Pinterest before.  All of those are hilarious!  I love the Magic School Bus reference. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Those are all hilarious. Especially the little girl holding the fish, and the smart car hitting the deer.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

The Skarzs

That first one is awesome.

Also, welcome to the forum, Inquisitor!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Tam and Martin

Welcome To the forum Inquisitor! Hope you like it!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Russa Nodrey

Welcome to the Royal Air Force!
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Greetings, Inquisitor!  :)

Is there any chance that you're a fan of Warhammer 40k?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.