News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Aaaand you already saw the reply I mistakenly put on TMRTE. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

A few random things

[close]
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

I like the first and last ones.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I liked the Tangled one ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Spoiler

[close]

*Is not obsessed with Cap and Bucky at all.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

I don't know which one of those was the best.

The first one was hilarious. The third was great. I think the one with Spiderman is awesome, partly because a lot of people underestimate how strong he really is. Had to take a second look at the one with Stan Lee; what is Bucky doing there? xD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

The Ultron ones cracked me up. I'll never be able to watch that film again!

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jetthebinturong

Interesting that Cap was wrong in both of the Civil War pictures. (I don't care what the inventor of the GIF says; the word "graphics" is not pronounced with a j sound, so neither is GIF).
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jet the binturong on June 14, 2016, 04:36:27 PM
Interesting that Cap was wrong in both of the Civil War pictures. (I don't care what the inventor of the GIF says; the word "graphics" is not pronounced with a j sound, so neither is GIF).
THANK YOU.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Poor pre-steroids Steve. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.