News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Amarith Waterspring

He Loves the hand!!!  :D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

I would enjoy that, actually. I like little critters. (When they are where they're supposed to be. Those mice got what they deserved: squishing. :P)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

That squirrel could have had a dangerous disease, though. Not likely, but I'd think twice before letting random wild animals on me.

Brexit GIF
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rachel25

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on June 27, 2016, 04:03:08 PM
That squirrel could have had a dangerous disease, though. Not likely, but I'd think twice before letting random wild animals on me.

Brexit GIF
Wow, that's not hurtful or anything.  :P (Go Brexit!)

Amarith Waterspring

I know, but it is still really cute!  ;D

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

LT Sandpaw

There were so Many.

[close]

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wylder Treejumper

So true, so true...

*Is remembering MCJROTC days*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Those are awesome, LT. Aw, I could comment on every one saying how true they are! Hilarious.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

A few randoms

And my favorite...

[close]
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

. . . Sorry, "When your salad tells you a joke"??
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Skarzs on June 28, 2016, 03:59:08 PM
. . . Sorry, "When your salad tells you a joke"??
...Um, you know, it's making a point about all of those stock photos with salad-eating people laughing?

Rosie Willowwater

Hehe :) Nice photos Jukka

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Double post, but whatever.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.