News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

What is with "class bunker"? I've never heard of it before.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Number thirteen is in Frasier, season 10! "Tales from the Crypt"! ;D

I am 2(lucky), I love to laugh and smile, I am intelligent, ;D I have one of the best personalities ever, I am easy to fall in love with, and loved by everyone... ;D

And then if we go into middle names I am cute, humble, I have one of the best personalities ever, and I am 2(lucky). ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 13, 2016, 01:24:15 AM
... I never took you for a Ben.
Benjamin to everyone except V, but I didn't want to include "hot" in the list.

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on September 12, 2016, 11:55:36 PM

Oh Lord my deaf roommate does stuff like this all the time and it makes me so uncomfortable.

That was a really bad sentence.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Søren on September 13, 2016, 01:21:17 AM

Loves People
Has gorgeous eyes
Caring

Okay.

You are now Benny. Also, that thing is hilarious. :P

Intelligent
Have gorgeous eyes
Very outgoing
Hot
Caring

Riiiiight.

My middle name is even better!

Hot
Smile to die for
Is loved by everyone
Cute

:P

Cornflower MM

But- . . . . . Oh, fiiiiiiiine.

Delthion

In my last name one of the letters encompasses hot. So basically, I have all of the best attributes in there if you go to last names. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Banya

I have no A's in my name; I'm not hot, I guess. If I have "intelligent" twice in a row, does that make me super-intelligent, or do they negate each other?

Milady Scribe

@Peony: I'm sorry, but this is Benny. The one and only.
impossible to find a funny pic of this guy
[close]

spell your name
Humble, hot, cute (x2), loves to laugh and smile, makes people laugh, is loved by everyone.
....well, a couple of those apply. I do love to laugh. And people have told me I'm cute but I don't believe 'em so we'll just ignore that.
[close]

And, adding to the pool of crazy/funny:
"This song, as all of our songs, has nothing whatever to do with squirrels." -Darby O'Gill

Favorite trenchcoated characters: Castiel, Lt. Columbo, Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, The Doctor, Harry Dresden, Sherlock Holmes

Maudie

Cute
One of the best personalities ever
Popular with all types of people
Easy to fall in love with
Loves to laugh and smile
Has gorgeous eyes

All true! ;D jk
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Kitsune

@Mask: I know of someone irl who has a personality like yours, with the same name and age. O.o

Tell me, have you been in any plays before? ;D

Really silly
Loves to laugh and smile
Lucky
Cute
Good looking
Caring
Has gorgeous eyes Sorry, no real names. ;)

Delthion

Quote from: Mask on September 13, 2016, 10:57:39 PM

Cute
One of the best personalities ever
Popular with all types of people
Easy to fall in love with
Loves to laugh and smile
Has gorgeous eyes

All true! ;D jk

That's a very nice name! ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

don't turn your back on delka
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Already did Ashe, already did. ;D