News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Battle of the Servus Navis (Closed)

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, March 28, 2013, 07:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

In scene 1, I'll be the captain.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

'K. I'll be a mutinous crew-beast. I'll have my sheet up soonish.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

I'd like to duel too, if you want to do any more. It would be my first too.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Sure, if it's all right with Norham and Thom. Heh, maybe I should just give in and make it a full-scale RP. ;D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Idk. I would like it better as a duel, because I have another duel and 2 other roleplays to do, so let's keep it a duel.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

I would like to try out a duel, but it's completely your choice.
I LOVE 80's music.

Thomas Barkshield

KitrallStreamrippler

A duel is fine, I was just joking. Though I'm going to change the topic to say it's closed. Any ideas for a name? All I've got right now is "Mutiny".

Thomas Barkshield

how bout "Battle on the ??????????? ?????" Its russian for slave ship, according to google translate.

KitrallStreamrippler

Russian's awesome, but that's kind of a mouthful (It didn't show up in your post, but I looked it up). Good idea though. Maybe another language that's easier to pronounce?

Thomas Barkshield

sorry for the messed up message, I didn't know you couldn't use other languages letters. slave ship in Latin still sounds cool, but is simpler. "Servus Navis"

KitrallStreamrippler

Sounds good. I'll go ahead and change the thread name. Oh, and here's my character.

Name: Kosta
Species: Ferret
Weapon(s): Cutlass or dagger. When deprived of these, she uses whatever comes to paw.
Appearance: Pretty average all around. Tall and wiry, with dark brown fur. Has white face, ears, and chest, with dark brown "mask" markings on face.
Personality: Ruthless. Will use whatever creatures she needs as allies to serve her purpose. When they are no longer useful, they are dead.

Quickpaw

If I duel, I'll probably use Rath, but idk.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Name: Engis Melstrom
Species: Fisher, a large weasel/mink cross looking thing,
Weapons: Flail and battleaxe
Appearance: Wears a red waistcoat with a green overcoat on top. Wears a black bandana on his head.
Personality: Likeable, as a captain, as captains go. Does not like Kosta.( well,obviously, or this duel wouldn't happen.) likes to make examples out of fools,especially those mutinous thinkers.

KitrallStreamrippler

Your sheet kinda confused me. Could you please clarify gender and species?