News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Battle of the Servus Navis (Closed)

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, March 28, 2013, 07:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Woops, my post must have glitched. Eheh, well that looks akward, I'll change that.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Thanks, that's much easier to understand. :) That's a pretty cool character. I'm going to start the duel thread and get the scene set.

Oh, hey Quickpaw, when you see this- how did your surgery go?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

OOC: Well, there were some complications, the doctors read something wrong, and thought that I couldn't have morphine, do when I woke up, all they gave me was a Tylenol. It didn't help at all. At least I feel better now.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Oh, doctors! *sigh* Well, I'm glad you're feeling better now. I wish you a speedy and lasting recovery. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.