News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Psychiatrist

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, March 29, 2013, 06:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

In this game, anyone that knows the secret rule is crazy (like me). Everyone else is a psychiatrist, trying to find out the secret rule (what makes the crazy people crazy). The psychiatrists take turns asking questions, and the crazy people take turns answering them. When you think you know the secret, please don't post it! PM me and I'll let you know if you're right. (I hope this wasn't confusing. :P)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

I don't quite get it.  What kind of questions would we ask?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

Any kind of question at all. (As long as it's appropriate, of course.) Anything from "What is your favorite color?" to "When did you start noticing symptoms of your insanity?" and everything in between. ;)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

So, who's gunna be the mad person? Me, if you want?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

I believe Kit's the only insane person so far.  ;)

*Sits down*  So, Kit, how are you feeling?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

*Interrogative tone* What is your favorite colour of jelly-bean?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

What has your track record for driving fees in the past five years?

Norham Waterpaw

"How many suicides have you committed?" This question is an actual physical exam question!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Are you obsesset with underwear?

KitrallStreamrippler

Sorry it took me so long... As I mentioned elsewhere, my big brother hid my iPod.
Quote from: Rainshadow on March 29, 2013, 06:47:39 PM
 I believe Kit's the only insane person so far.  ;)

*Sits down*  So, Kit, how are you feeling?
Indubitably.

Quote from: Redwaller on March 29, 2013, 10:01:38 PM
*Interrogative tone* What is your favorite colour of jelly-bean?
Does it matter?

Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 29, 2013, 10:07:00 PM
Are you a fencer?
I don't know... There are so many.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 29, 2013, 11:38:03 PM
What has your track record for driving fees in the past five years?
Unfortunately, no.

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 30, 2013, 01:30:55 AM
"How many suicides have you committed?" This question is an actual physical exam question!
Um, my record is clear, I promise. Nada.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 30, 2013, 03:45:40 AM
Are you obsesset with underwear?
Are you kidding?

Ungatt Trunn

How many times have you been born?

KitrallStreamrippler

I'm pretty sure that I am not.

Ungatt Trunn

Do you have an obsession with mushrooms?

KitrallStreamrippler

Er, isn't that sort of obvious?