News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Psychiatrist

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, March 29, 2013, 06:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

#nook

What can go through the green glass door?

Tam and Martin

Why is iron so strong?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

She's really insane.

Who are you?

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Romsca on April 04, 2013, 01:09:07 PM
What can go through the green glass door?
They're okay... Some are pretty gross, though.

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 04, 2013, 10:16:39 PM
Why is iron so strong?
Um, intangible objects and ghosts? This sounds like a trick question.

Quote from: Redwaller on April 05, 2013, 12:40:32 AM
Who are you?
Because of it's molecular structure or something- I've never been very good at science.

(Does anyone want to be crazy? I can make it happen.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Thomas Barkshield

Sure, I could be crazy! (I never was a good psychiatrist).

KitrallStreamrippler

Right, I'll PM you the secret. Then you can join me answering questions. ;)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Thomas Barkshield

KitrallStreamrippler

Oh, yes. Thom, Redwaller, and Para the Mite are all crazy now. :D (Mwahahaha, I am spreading insanity wherever I go!)

Redwaller

Romsca

Why does Gavin-Asher have a mustache?

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

Why are pickles green?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

KitrallStreamrippler

Does he? I never noticed- the picture is so small on my screen.

Rainshadow

(Actual question)  Are we supposed to be figuring out a word?  'Cause I'm stumped!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Why are Thomas Barkshield and Para the Mite not answering?

Do you think Rose lived?