News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Psychiatrist

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, March 29, 2013, 06:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on April 07, 2013, 02:46:18 AM
Say hello to the newest patient: Rainshadow! She is now insane. :)
DId she find the secret?

Rainshadow

Hehehehe!  Hiya, folks!  I'm the new crazy person in town!  Come ask me all yer questions!  :D

Quote from: Redwaller on April 07, 2013, 01:39:42 PM
DId she find the secret?

EDIT:  Oh, sorry, that was an actual question, wasn't it?  Yes, I did figure it out... mostly.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Shadowed One

Do you like the Redwall books?

How many times have you..........?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rainshadow

Quote from: Shadowed One on April 10, 2013, 12:57:06 AM
Do you like the Redwall books?

How many times have you..........?

Because it is.  ::)

Well, obviously!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Qu-qu-qu-qu-Question us!

Rainshadow

*Stands on head*  Aye, question us insane beasties!

Maudie

i think i know what the trick is, i figured it out when this thread was on the 2nd page but Kitrall hasnt answered my PM yet so i'll wait.

what is the worst candy ever??
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Tam and Martin

Why is Lemon so tart?

Is Choclate a fruit?

When does this smiley  8) look like this one  ::) ?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

hey people, i'm craaazzzyyyyy!
Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 23, 2013, 12:51:36 AM
Why is Lemon so tart?

Is Choclate a fruit?

When does this smiley  8) look like this one  ::) ?
cotton candy!
its a citrus!
of course not!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Welcome to the group!  Did Kitrall (or one of us other insane peeps) diagnose you?  ;D

Maudie

yup, even though i didnt need it cause i already knew i was insane! ;D

Kitsune

What color is the sky?

Maudie

i dont know, i havent been on here long enough to see.