News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Siege of Gondor: Semi-Redwall Style; OOC

Started by Troy Troodon, March 30, 2013, 07:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 05, 2013, 05:14:44 PM
yeh but gandalf has a huge role

Okay, you can play Gandalf Instead.

Name: Hurin
Species: Stag
Weapon: Lance

KitrallStreamrippler

Sorry it took me so long to get his up. Here's my sheet.

Name: Kurah
Species: Stoat (Orc)
Weapon: Battle Axe
Description: Very strong. Solves all his problems with brute force. He's not very smart, but doesn't care. Average size and color. Wears basic leather armor and tattered black cloak.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Shadowed One

Name: Dirhaborn
Species: Otter
Weapon: Pike, shield, and sword
Description: Smart. Very brave, but sometimes gets to absorbed by fighting that he gets cut off from his friends. Wears Gondorion armor with the special Citadel Guard Helmet.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Shadowed One on April 13, 2013, 01:26:06 PM
Name: Dirhaborn
Weapon: Pike, shield, and sword
Description: Smart. Very brave, but sometimes gets to absorbed by fighting that he gets cut off from his friends. Wears Gondorion armor with the special Citadel Guard Helmet.

Accepted.

Name: Suludan
Species: Macaque (Haradrim)
Appearance: Clade in black and red wraps with golden garrets
Weapons: Long and slender scimitar

Troy Troodon

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

KitrallStreamrippler

Yes! I'm excited to see where this goes.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Shadowed One

Maudie

Whoa, this looks cool! but i think i'm too late to join and i've never RPed before AND i may not have enough time AND i havent read all of the books in LOTR yet.
But it does look cool!  ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

KitrallStreamrippler

I'm only halfway through the second book. :D And, though I'm not in charge, it doesn't look like you're too late. (It hasn't actually started yet...)

Maudie

I want to join but I don't really know how to RP 'cause I've never done it before. Is it OK if I only post like every other day? 'Cause I have no idea how often I'll be able to post.
If that's OK, can I work Aragorn?

Name: Aragorn, son of Arathorn, Isildur's heir
Weapon: The sword Nissil?
Description: Muscular, Tall, Rugged, handsome, that's all I can think of right now.

Could you PM me when we start?

Also, could you guys just point out mistakes that I make as I RP so that I know how to do it?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Maudie

Quote from: Troy Troodon on March 31, 2013, 04:23:46 PM
One would say they are the same thing. So yeah that too, with horses and everything.
Wait, horses? Won't that be a little strange to have otters and mice and stuff riding horses? Maybe we should just stick with on feet.

Maudie

Maybe we should make some free-for-all charactors, like the charactors that are kind of important in the book but that no one has taken, like this:

Gimli = Shrew
Legolas = Squirrel
Pippin = Mouse
Denethor = otter
Farimir = Otter

Does that work or should we just stick with what we've got?