News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Master of the Pitiless Mists - OOC discussion and sign-up

Started by Para the Mite, March 31, 2013, 07:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceteruler

sadly, I'm pretty sure Para quit coming on, so probably not.

KitrallStreamrippler

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

The Shade

How about if one of us takes over as GM ??
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Dannflower Reguba

Kitrall, I nominate you to take over.  8) I'd offer myeslf, but the RP's that I head up always crash horribly. (so far)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shade

If its Kitrall who's going to be the GM, she needs make up the details, like what the leader of the island ? I know I wasn't in the oringinal sign up, but I really want to play this rp :)

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

The Shade

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 29, 2013, 03:10:56 PM
Kitrall, I nominate you to take over.  8) I'd offer myeslf, but the RP's that I head up always crash horribly. (so far)

Really? Para probably had a much better idea of where to take this and of the island's geography, history, and such than I do. He also has eloquence, a certain skill with rhymes and riddles, and an affinity for detail, among other skills. This RP is much more complicated than anything I've tried before- plus, school's starting within a month (for me anyway).
I mean, if you guys want me to I will, but I really don't think I'm the best person for it.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

The Shade

Well, I've read some of the duels and stuff you've done, and I think your possibly the best person for the job :)

Maudie

I have absolutely nothing to do with this RP, but I'd just like to say that I think Kitrall would make an awesome GM for this RP!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

KitrallStreamrippler

Okay... Just don't kill me if I fail at this, all right? ???? If anyone has any problems with me taking over as GM (besides myself) please speak up! If not, I will do my best to get this thing up and running as soon as possible.

The Shade

KitrallStreamrippler

W0NWILL

Para PMed me with details about the master, cuz I'm playing the Blackbeast. I could PM you the details, Kit. As for riddles, I ain't to bad at them meself, so any of them I'd be happy to do. Same with geography, I love making up lands, and could very possibly help with the creation of the island.