News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Briar's Rehabilitation Home for Vermin OOC/Sign-Up

Started by WoodenSpoon, March 31, 2013, 11:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you don't mind, could I be the cook?  I wouldn't mind playing a character that could (possibly) slightly befriend Shade.  ;)

Name:  Annemarie
Species:  Squirrel (I just love them squiddels!  :D)
Appearance:  Annemarie has blonde fur with lighter blonde speckles all over.  Her eyes are a bright navy blue, a startling colour when you see her.  She wears a dress of the same colour, with a small polka-dot pattern stitched in white lace near the hem.  She wears a white shawl over her dress except for when she's cooking.  Then she wears a white (slightly stained) apron so she doesn't get the dress dirty.  Annemarie also wears a white belt, in which she tucks her ever present ladle.  Also, she has two earrings (studs), one in each ear, that are a pretty, white gemstone.
Weapons:  Annemarie carries a ladle with her at all times, and a small kitchen knife.
Personality:  Annemarie is the quiet type, but she's very sweet and kind.  At least, she tries to be.  She can be harsh as well, but most of the time, she's just the quiet cook who can make your food taste like heaven.  She's been cooking since she was just a little babe, when her mum gave her a ladle and taught her to make vegetable stew.  Ever since then, she's been coming up with yummy new recipes to test out on the inmates.  Let's just say that they are treated well.

Wow, I just realized how long her description is.  Wow!  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Quickpaw on April 03, 2013, 07:24:39 PM
Very inconsiderate parents, Rainshadow.

What do you mean?  The fact that her mum made her cook when she was a babe or the fact that she was left in the 'Rehabilitation Home for Vermin'?  Because my thought is that she was begging to cook something when she was that young, after seeing her mum do it.  Not really sure how to work out the whole thing with working at the 'Home', but I guess I could say that she came there, enjoyed what the beasts were doing there and signed on as a cook, quickly going from an assistant to head cook.

There!  That works!  :D  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Are we going to start the Tournament now? If you don't have enugh characters, I could play two characters if you want.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Quickpaw

No, inconsiderate parents would name their boy Annemarie.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Quickpaw on April 03, 2013, 09:21:30 PM
No, inconsiderate parents would name their boy Annemarie.

Oh, lol!  Haha, yeah, I just added that in there as a joke.  :P  But then again, according to Johnny Cash, someone named their boy Sue!

Quickpaw

Ouch, poor Sue.

Oh, and, Spoon? Is the rp definitely starting tomorrow, and not today?
I LOVE 80's music.

WoodenSpoon

I am going to get it up today, if possible.

Before we begin, (or at least early on in the roleplay) we'll need a guard captain, an infirmary keeper, and a school-teacher. Those vurmits need educatin'. I think I might handle that last one myself.

Rainshadow

WoodenSpoon

Yes, she is. Thank you for taking the position of cook! That is certainly a vital one.

Rainshadow

Yes, we wouldn't want the inmates (or the staff, guards, or anyone else) starving!  ;)

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

WoodenSpoon

Hey! I did it!

I did send links to a lot of you, but I lost track. So, if you didn't get a link, sorry.

If you want to join, or make additional characters, feel free! I don't really have a limit here.

Rainshadow

Lol, right now I feel like I'm watching Blues Clues or something, with what I'm doing with Annemarie.  :P  "Oh no, where could the blueberries have gone?"

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.