News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

SERIOUSLY!? (April fools discussion)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, April 01, 2013, 03:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckworthy Crumshaw

Well, I can't say I'm aware o' that chap an' to 'is affiliations. I for one am totally sure no Woodsorrel was on the list o' tapped Long Patrollers for this mission.
Brigadier Buckworthy Crumshaw

Romsca

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Ungatt, just relax, this whole thing should be over within the week.

Come on guys, give the poor guy a little bit of OOC: time, he wasn't here for the vermin invasion last year... As a matter of fact, I think this IS going a little far, it's freaking ME out and I've been here way over a year's time, cut 'em some slack!

Besides all that, I'm feeling very offended by your words, I'm the Bloomin' champion of Redwall for cryin' out loud! No beast takes away control while I still breath! Redwallllllllllllll!

BTW: The whole Juska thing started wight after I made a post about this being an april fools joke, did I start the Juska thing?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 01, 2013, 04:31:31 AM
Hey Ungatt, just relax, this whole thing should be over within the week.

Come on guys, give the poor guy a little bit of OOC: time, he wasn't here for the vermin invasion last year... As a matter of fact, I think this IS going a little far, it's freaking ME out and I've been here way over a year's time, cut 'em some slack!

Besides all that, I'm feeling very offended by your words, I'm the Bloomin' champion of Redwall for cryin' out loud! No beast takes away control while I still breath! Redwallllllllllllll!

BTW: The whole Juska thing started wight after I made a post about this being an april fools joke, did I start the Juska thing?
Hey, I'm fine, don't you worry ;)!
And no, I don't think it was you who started the thing about the Juska Clan; it was...Russano!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Midge Manycoats

M'Lord Russano sah! Might I suggest a game o' disguises sah! Trickery an' espionage is an important part o' any invasion, take it from me sah!
"...Spy, master o' disguise an' deadly with a noose."

Dawnwing

Heh, it took me a minute to remember what section was what when I got to the site.  xD

Have any of you seen April Fools on any other sites?  The ones I've seen so far:
- On DragCave, when you first view the site, it appears to be a new release; if you click on one, it says "April fools" and after that you can find normal eggs
- The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages forum has fake info about a supposed upcoming game, the censor turns the word "thread" to "chicken", and everyone's usernames are the color of the moderators' names
- On the Warrior's Wish forum, the mods have locked the "Random Babble" section (the equivalent of "Cavern Hole" here).  Not their best joke, it's actually kinda annoying.  They've had better ones in the past - one year they changed the censor so that the site name became "Funkytown" whenever anyone typed it and character names became "Chuck Norris" and "Romeo" and such, and another year they pretended that they were going to abolish a traditional thread we make on the first of every month (and would ban us for an hour or so if we posted that it was April Fools xD)

KitrallStreamrippler

The first thing I noticed was the 'Forge Chambers'. I was actually kind of excited, then I realized that everything had changed. "Oh no!" I was freaking out until I read Lord Russano's decree. I had to smile at that. How long have you guys been planning this? It's pretty cool. ;)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Sabretache

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn
You mean an RP Tournament? Ha, I'd win, just by pinning everybody with my trident!
Well it looks like y've got your chance to show wot you're made of, you villainous vermin! And that goes for the rest of you lot, too -- come and get a drubbin', if'n ye so desire...
"You have lived the life of a coward, now learn t'die like a soldier, sir!"

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Midge Manycoats

You think we're fooling around, Tiria?! Well, I've got news for you, lassy! This ain't no joke, this place needs some toughening up, wot!
"...Spy, master o' disguise an' deadly with a noose."

Norham Waterpaw

Why, is there room for an otter? WAIT, SINCE WHEN DID I LIVE AT SALAMANDASTRON?!?!?!?!?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Master Sergeant Bann

If you think you have what it takes, join my training program to make yourself fighting fit. Meanwhile, the rest of you bounders can jolly well sit around twiddling your paws!
For those who dare to fight, face the wrath of my training program, wot.

Russano

I don't take to paw twiddling around Salamandastron.  Up on your feet!  ;D
Eulaliaaaa!