News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Important Safety Announcment about Death Defying Beavers (Please Read)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 15, 2011, 10:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Just curious, but what's with Angles and fire lately? Particularly magical fire?

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 23, 2015, 05:32:26 PM
It's magical fire. You can't be immune to the power of the Nameless Ones.
I am, live with it.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 23, 2015, 07:09:33 PM
Just curious, but what's with Angles and fire lately? Particularly magical fire?
Angles?

Quote from: Nightfire on March 15, 2012, 03:56:10 PM
No. They can control toasters and bend them to their will. Here is a list of all things that Death-Defying Beavers can bend to their will:

Toasters.
Celery.
Carrots.
Snakes.
Trees.
Water.
Fire.
Wind.
YOU!
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 23, 2015, 04:46:24 PM
*Snarls* All Tractor shuttles, move to intercept the intruder. Automata suits are to surround the intruder and restrain him.
Don't you mean flying bulldozer?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

No, he means tractor.

Edit: Head's here to save us.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 23, 2015, 09:07:38 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 23, 2015, 04:46:24 PM
*Snarls* All Tractor shuttles, move to intercept the intruder. Automata suits are to surround the intruder and restrain him.
Don't you mean flying bulldozer?

In my rebellion against the main DDB horde, flying tractors have replace flying bulldozers.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

So the DDB's have schismed (schist, haha) into the Lifesight Beavers and DDB?

WHY!?!?!?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Vilu Daskar

The Mods are evil, they're trying to cause division in the ranks of their enemies.

Lady Ashenwyte

Hickory

Whatever. The Galactic Empire does not distinguish between factions, though you stil have time to withdraw your call to war.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on November 02, 2015, 02:42:51 PM
Whatever. The Galactic Empire does not distinguish between factions, though you stil have time to withdraw your call to war.

You're gonna get the spanking you deserve.

Vilu Daskar

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on November 02, 2015, 02:43:25 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on November 02, 2015, 02:42:51 PM

You're gonna get the spanking you deserve.
The Galactic empire is the strongest military force the galaxy has ever seen.

Vilu Daskar