News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Important Safety Announcment about Death Defying Beavers (Please Read)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 15, 2011, 10:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

*Walki-Talki* Rain, Rain can you here me! I'm in the basement of my house an the chickens are in my house trying to get down! Help!!!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Rainzhadov, never mind ze dirt. Ezcape zrough ze 'ole before it iz taae late! Ah vaz able tae get oot before ze Death Defyin' Beaverz got in. *crazh* Ach, zey're back!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

Death-Defying Beavers break into Rain and T'n'M's houses. "Jhjkkihjkhihjkhjkik!!!"

Rainshadow

*Tries not to scream*  *Whispers*  They've almost found me!  They're currently trying to break the top covering the hole to the crawlspace!  *Gulp*  I'm gonna crawl through the nasty hole now.  Ugh, there're probably spiders, worms, pill bugs, slugs, rats, and a bunch of other nasty things in there!  *Scrunches eyes shut*  Here I go...  *Crawls through, pulling Abby behind her*  I made it!  Wait, now I'm in the garage.  They'll get me even easier in here!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Chickens with poisoned eggs? Keep working on it, dear, but what that really says is "The chick in the basement has a secret exit which we have surrounded. Poisoned muffins will be delivered shortly."

My dear Tam (I'm assuming it's Tam anyways...), those aren't chickens! Those are harpies! We're teaching them the fine art of chainsaw usage, but they liked the idea of deadly muffins instead.

The weasels are showing some interest in the flying bulldozers, but they're still considering the terms of our alliance.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Romsca

Secret message to all those who defy the Death Defying Beavers:

!ssenkaew rieht dnuof evah I

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Hey, Cel-Cel, I've got a message. Take this to Beevy, k? Tell him:

The redwallers have a secret code that they think we don't know. We do. They haven't found our weakness yet. jkkkkhhhjjjkkkhh.

Romsca

Kitsune

Rainshadow

Quote from: PluggFiretail on June 12, 2013, 08:28:04 PM
So, who's side should I be on?

The member side!  Don't join the DDBs!

*Hears smashing sound*

Uh oh, I'd better be quiet.  The Death Defying Beavers are trying to break into the garage!  Shhhhhh, don't let 'em know I'm here!  *Hides behind weight lifting machine*

Kitsune

Ok!
*Sees DDB*
Hello, Death Defying Beaver!
DDB: Kkkjyjyjylll!!
*runs away*
Help! It's a DDB!

Icefire

My dear Rainshadow,
Don't bother. They can smell fear.

...also, my chainsaw has a homing device attached.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tam and Martin

Someone lease help me I'm stuck in my basement with DDB and Evil Chickens!!!! HELP!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000