Important Safety Announcment about Death Defying Beavers (Please Read)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 15, 2011, 10:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

*sends Tam a Sgian Dubh with rattlesnake poison on it*

Here, this will help!

winifred

Listen closely Tam... Chickens don't matter. All you should be worried about are the DDBS BELIEVE ME!!!! Also... I'm sorry. There's no hope. he only way you could be saved is if Dc. Who showed up in the Tradis and spun you away to the Other DDB thread and then you have a 2nd chance of trying to survive the there!

But I think it's highly unlikely that the Doctor would show up. ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Rusvul

Ok, Tam, I'll help! Hey, Cel-Cel, get me my chainsaw, I need to help a band of DDB's out. Which group? Oh, the Chicken of Death division of the Avian Agressors. They're fighting a vicious hoo-mun with a poisoned sghain dubh, they need help.

winifred

TAM DON'T LISTEN TO RUSVULTHESABER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call Dc. Who!!!!!! :D

HERE!!!
*tosses sonic screwdriver*

Now you can get out.. go quick!!!!!!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tam and Martin

Thank you! *Takes sgian dubh and sonic screwdriver anad starts making a hole through the basement wall while calling the doctor*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

*Dr. Rainy appears*  *Awesome British accent*  Did someone call a doctah?  *Pulls out wasabi-laced watering can*  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  *Pours wasabi water on T'n'M*

(Oh, and by the way, Winnie, he's the Doctor, not Dr. Who or Doctor Who.  ;)  He USED to be Doctor Who, but now he's just the Doctor.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

DOCTOR RAINY?!?!?!?! WHO CALLED HIM?!?!?
*quickly snatches watering can from Doctor Rainy and hands it too Pyuggy*
Quick! Fill this with poison and dump it on the DDB's!
*Pyuggy runs off giddily*

Rainshadow

*Dr. Rainy snaps fingers*  *Water can magically appears in hand*  *Awesome British accent*  Best not try to compete with Dr. Rainy, eh?  Teeheehee!  *Pours wasabi-laced water on Pyuggy*  Beavers, we've got a problem here!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

*Pyuggy looks back* Hey who did that? And as for the beavers, well..... *pours special poison on a beaver who melts into a puddle*
Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rachel25

*Death Defying Bever stands back up and bits PluggFiretail's leg off*
Ring ring ring ring ring
*picks up phone* Me: hello who is it?????
On the other line: hello would you be so kind as to open your door
Me: OK
*opens door Death Defying Beaver comes running in wearing a very nice hat*  Me: AAAAHHHHGGGGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGH

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Thiz juzt in from ze Alliance talkz, zere iz ztill zeveral matterz vhich are bein' debated. Ah'm zorry, but zat'z aw me zuperiorz 'ave 'alloved me tae zay. Thankee.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

*Takes mobile phone out of pocket and calls Hiag*I'M BEING CHASED BY DEATH Defying Beavers WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o
its stroking me +   :o

Icefire

Message for the Weasel supporter known as HiaG:
Let your leaders know we are willing to give you the location of the last untouched stove as well as some flying bulldozers.
-Beaver Ally
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rusvul

Quote from: Icefire on June 17, 2013, 12:18:50 AM
Message for the Weasel supporter known as HiaG:
Let your leaders know we are willing to give you the location of the last untouched stove as well as some flying bulldozers.
-Beaver Ally
And licences to drive them. Otherwise, you'd be pulled over by the Flying Bulldozer Police, who happen to be dragon-shaped golems made out of glowing brown mushrooms.

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  So, ole chaps, wot is this whole thing with the weasels?  Are they with us beaver supporters, or are they with the non-beaver supporters?  Or are they just another creature bent on world domination?  I think I may have not been briefed on that.