Important Safety Announcment about Death Defying Beavers (Please Read)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 15, 2011, 10:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Go away, Rainy! Back to Cupboard Heights! And tell Luvvy that I'm not giving him the ice cream, I don't care if he threatens to steal my tunic!

Kitsune

*Pyuggy hops around on one leg*
Oh! Did rachel25 think I poured poison on a beaver? That was Pyuggy Firatai!, not me! ;D
*sees rachel25 being chased by DDB*
RUN RACHEL, RUN!

Icefire

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 17, 2013, 12:36:55 AM
  *Awesome British accent*  So, ole chaps, wot is this whole thing with the weasels?  Are they with us beaver supporters, or are they with the non-beaver supporters?  Or are they just another creature bent on world domination?  I think I may have not been briefed on that.
*mutters under breath* What do they teach kids in these schools?! Not proper history, that's for sure!
*grand speech mode*
In the first Death Defying Beaver invasion, the beavers had attempted to form an alliance with the mighty weasels. Unfortunately, a young DDB eager to show his worth decided to brainwash the known weasel supporter HiaG. This DDB was later found accidently destroyed maliciously in a chainsaw "accident." The weasels managed to restore HiaG, but they were furious. In the days that followed, they set out to bring death to the Death Defying Beavers. It wasn't pretty. However, all that's in the past. The idiot DDB can never throw off our plans again. We are close to an agreement with the weasels.
JHKJHKI!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

rachel25

*Texts PluggFiretail*
Me:Hey Plugg I'm in post-box on twing twang road could you please send me a flying Bulldozer licence I need to get away and in stile 
-Rachel25 >:D

Romsca

AAAAGGHHHH not you too!

*freaks out*

We're surrounded!!!!!

Anti-DDB Special Ops Commando Romscy *takes out machine gun and starts shooting at Rainy and Luvvy*

rachel25

*apearrs in puff of smoke next to Romsca* HI Romsca I managed to get out of the post box using Rianshadow's transportay-thing oh and I found this chainsaw in a letter in the post box I brought it along b/c I thought it would come in useful *starts massacring DDR* ::)

Romsca

Be careful! They might still survive the chainsaw! They don't get the title "Death Defying" for nothing!

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on June 19, 2013, 05:46:10 PM
*apearrs in puff of smoke next to Romsca* HI Romsca I managed to get out of the post box using Rianshadow's transportay-thing oh and I found this chainsaw in a letter in the post box I brought it along b/c I thought it would come in useful *starts massacring DDR* ::)

Y-you stole my vortex manipulator?!  >:(  *Steals it back*  *Disappears in a puff of smoke*

*Awesome British accent*  *Ahem*  Dr. Rainy here.  Cheerio!  *Pours wasabi-laced water on Romsca and Rachel*  HOOHOOHAHAHEEHEE!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

*throws watermelon at Rainshadow and hits Rainshadow* score one to the sloth (if you've see ice age 3 you'll get that) ;)

Romsca

I've seen the first one, I just haven't had a chance to watch the others yet

*realizes is covered in wasabi-laced water* EEEWWW this is disgusting!!! *throws self in nearby fountain to get clean* Ooh! Look! Pennies!

Redwaller

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Icefire on June 17, 2013, 12:18:50 AM
Message for the Weasel supporter known as HiaG:
Let your leaders know we are willing to give you the location of the last untouched stove as well as some flying bulldozers.
-Beaver Ally

Mezzage received. Ah'll let me zuperiorz ken. More information az it becomez available.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.