News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Important Safety Announcment about Death Defying Beavers (Please Read)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 15, 2011, 10:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Log-a-Log

I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Coobreedan

As long as there is fear in your heart, they shall always return.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

AAAHHH! THE DEATHDEFYING BEAVERS ARE BACK!!!!
(And Nightfire, I think the fear you mean is like fear of God, not fear as in 'I'm scared.')
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

Nightfire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 12, 2012, 03:49:42 AM
AAAHHH! THE DEATHDEFYING BEAVERS ARE BACK!!!!
(And Nightfire, I think the fear you mean is like fear of God, not fear as in 'I'm scared.')

If you fear nothing, then you can lost nothing. If you can't lose, then you can't win, so it's always good to have a little healthy fear. Just not the obsessive 'I'm-gonna-die-or-have-something-tagic-happen-to-me-in-the-next-ten-seconds' kind of fear. That kind of fear is bad for you. But remember when your mother would scare you by saying that you'd get run over by a car if you didn't look both ways before crossing the street? It was true, and it made us fear to go across the street without looking both ways first.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I don't think much of parents who scare their kids in order to make them obey. My parents don't do that.
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

hey peeps there are more DDB's then ever!

runs away from army of flying bulldozers*

Trigoma

my parents never scared me. they just slapped me if i did something stuiped...worked everytime ;D
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

winifred

what does that have to do with DDBs? ???
Any ways:
What to do if you are confronted by a death defying beaver:
A}If you are in close contact with a frying pan that was on a hot stove, defend yourself and wack the DDB in the face!(your life may depend on it!)
B}If you spot an out of place toaster, back away very slooooooooolllllllllyyyyyy!
C}If you by chance see someone with a flying buldozer lisence,RUN!
D}If you susspect that your BFF may be a DDB or in danger of becoming one call the NDDDBO (A.K.A The National Defying Death Defying Beavers Outreach)
E}If you are stuck on a plane with a DDB here are the following options:A.remane calm B.you can grab a parachute act like a nut and jump from the plane. or C.Pretend you did'nt notice which is probly your best bet!
F}Inlist in the NDDDBO for the earth's only complete resistince against the DDB!

Good Luck and may you never even have to face the DDB

One more top secret thing,AAAAAHHHHHHthe DDB are here NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!CRASH!!!!BANG!!!BOOM!!!!jmkfjirythnmssbnmsbvnsbjk

mncbjgdfankkkjljhdbaghsghencs      hdjahhfklygivmlhhorhyuiBNVKGUR!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Nightfire

Hey, is'nt DanielofRedwall good at translating beaverspeak? If not, then who is? Because we NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE BEAVER THAT KILLED WINIFRED JUST SAID!!!!!!!!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I lost the ability.
However, a beaver scribbled this (apparently they've learned Latin*), into my car.
Stella, oculis vident lumen. Lunam et stellas illustrare deinde posteri in terra.
They plan to destroy the sky, I believe.

*I've also heard they speak Russian, Spanish, Klingon and a a number being 9,781,500,110 beaver dialects.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away