News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Long Patrol Feastin'!

Started by Sabretache, April 01, 2013, 07:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretache

Welcome, you chaps 'n chappesses, to the official feast celebratin' Lord Russano's takeov-- er, er, improvement campaign to whip Redwall back into shape by fixin' the leadership within! If'n ye haven't got what it takes to duel us nor have the desire to let us train ye in the noble art of combat and espionage, you might as well join in on the whackin' great feast, wot!

I quite think I'm going to start with this 'ere special abbey trifle, looks scrumptious, oozin' custard an' strawberries and such -- scrnch, mmch! -- and a long patrol style hare sandwich made up of this splendiferous spring salad, a healthy dollop o' apple 'n' meadowcream turnover, and perhaps a measly mouthful of that tater'n'turnip'n'beetroot'n'whatever you molechaps call it pie -- mmm, delicious! I say, young thingummy, d'ye mind passin' that famous abbey October ale? Looks like just the thing to clear the palate of a starvin' warrior, wot wot!
"You have lived the life of a coward, now learn t'die like a soldier, sir!"

Dannflower Reguba

STOP THEM! They'll eat us out of our very Abbey! STOP THEM!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Buckworthy Crumshaw

Nonsense, laddiebuck. Yore Abbey can support us all, I've been personally informed by the cooks! Now, t'feast, wot wot!
Brigadier Buckworthy Crumshaw

Leatho Shellhound

I say old chap, less of the talk and more of the stuffing. wot wot
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I think I'll just stay outta trouble so I won't have to scrub the pots and pans.  I shudder to think of what the kitchen'll look like when this feast is done!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

Feasting? More like emptying our cellars I say! This is nonsense didn't you hares pack your own food? For shame!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Sabretache

Pah, the bally nerve of you blinkin' cads! SERGEANT! WHAT DO YOU THINK O' REMOVIN' THESE MISCREANTS AND SENTENCIN' 'EM TO THREE WEEKS HARD TRAININ', EH? No feasting for you!

Er, I say, you there, Leatho laddie, d'ye mind awfully passin' me that scrumptious lookin' bowl o' salad, wot?
"You have lived the life of a coward, now learn t'die like a soldier, sir!"

Buckworthy Crumshaw

An' mind ye don't pinch those pasties as ya pass 'em along, old lad!
Brigadier Buckworthy Crumshaw

Captain Tammo

"Ah heard there was some jolly good scoff to be had wot!"
The now elderly Captain Tammo De Fformello Tussock leaped into the room as if he was still a leveret. Quickly putting on a mock posture of weak and helplessness, "Well now clear a seat an' fetch a plate for ole gramps, I'm hungry wot wot! Where's Russano? I didn't save 'is blinkin' hide all those years ago jus' so he could hide away in his chamber all day!"
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Russano

The Badger Lord demands some October Ale.......NOW!  ;D
Eulaliaaaa!

Romsca

Krowdon

Romsca! You don't deny the Badger Lord his October Ale!

Romsca

Krowdon

Get him one, you responded first.