News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Long Patrol Feastin'!

Started by Sabretache, April 01, 2013, 07:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

Spaces are a thing, and you overuse BBC.

Captain Tammo

Mmf, that was the best bloomin' truffle ever, eh sabretache?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rusvul

I know it be agin the laws o' Redwall Hospitali'y ta' draw steel against another inside t'eh walls, but what about agin' a pasty? I'm famished! * Immediately gets an almost hare-sized serving* Mmmmmff, training is hard work, saber gets heavy after awhile. mmmmffff, ggrrnch, *More assorted eating noises* While I'm thinkin' o' the Redwall Hospitality rules, Ah do believe 'tis agin the rules ta' deny a visitor food and a place to sleep. Those who said that the Long Patrol should have packed their own, have ye ever traveled long distances with a wheel of hard cheese under yer arm, and a large pack o' lunch on yer back? Tain't easy, mate, and we've got plenty to spare. So I say, ON WITH THE FEAST! *nom nom nom nom*

Shadowed One

Here now, pass the bread and ale, or I won't get any.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc