News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Duel: Battle of the Servus Navis (completed)

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, April 03, 2013, 05:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

OOC: You realise the boat has still not shoved off... (We can still duel on the smaller boat)

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Yep. Kosta is still looking for a weapon- she doesn't know Thom is still around. Sea just about to find something.

BIC: Kosta had discovered a long, slim dagger and a bottle of grog in a cabin that once belonged to Engis. The ferret chortled happily as she uncorked the bottle and raised it. "To me ole cap'n's black 'eart what's been run through. I 'opes the fishes don't eat it, cos they'll be poisoned if'n they do!" She drunk deeply from the bottle, and was soon snoring, unaware that the ship was beginning to sink.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Thomas Barkshield

There had to be another way to get the rest of the slaves off the ship. He rowed around to the other side and unlatched the ships longboat. Making no shortage of sound he cut another hole to get slaves onto the other boat. Knowing the ship was still full of slaves all he could do was feel sorry for the poor beasts. He wished he could get at that ferret he encountered earlier, but was too weak to attempt a head on attack.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Well, I knew I was gonna lose, right off the bat, but hey, I tried. ::)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Thomas Barkshield

OOC: you are the only one who can kill you you realise. ;D

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Exactly. You know, I was surprised you guys didn't take advantage of the fact that Kosta was unconscious for a while. :) Sorry it took me so long to get this post up- I kept getting interrupted.

BIC: The noise of Thom's attack on the ship penetrated Kosta's grog-clouded mind, and she staggered out to investigate. She finally discovered the source of the noise- it was that mouse, and he was hacking a hole in her ship! "Y'aren't gonna get away with that, mouse!" she shouted, brandishing her empty grog bottle at him, as she had forgotten her cutlass in the cabin.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Thomas Barkshield

"darn" Tom thought. At least she was injured as well. Climbing up the side of the ship he tried to scramble up and run the ferret through.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: well since you were knocked out, I didn't want to just go over, chop off her head and be done with it. I think I showed a little too much mercy. If there's a next time, you won't be so lucky, mwahahahahaha! ;)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Kosta, still clutching the empty bottle, gaped in surprise at the blade protruding from her middle. Eyes clouding over, she stared at Thom. "Y-ye've killed me! I-" she stopped as her lifeless body fell over the rail and into the sea.

OOC: This was a fun duel! Thanks for participating in it, guys!

Thomas Barkshield

OOC: It was fun for me too! Tom certainly wont be going on any more wild adventures after he gets back to his home.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: It's fun to make different characters. I love it, but then I end up having a different character every RP and it gets harder and harder to keep them straight. :D

Maudie

Um, shouldn't the mods lock this topic and put it in the finished RPs section?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

KitrallStreamrippler

*shrug* I guess? It's not really a full RP; just a duel, really.

Maudie

I saw a duel in the finished section.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

KitrallStreamrippler

Oh. Hm, I didn't know that. Well, it seems like the mods are pretty busy. Maybe they just don't know that it's done. Should I change the topic to say "completed" at the end?