News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Name a Pokemon!

Started by Kitsune, April 12, 2013, 02:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you play this game? Be honest! I don't care if you don't like it or don't know about Pokemon! XD

YES! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 (41.7%)
Yes, pretty much!
3 (25%)
Sometimes
1 (8.3%)
Well... if I have nothing better to do.
1 (8.3%)
No! I would never play this!
0 (0%)
What's Pokemon?
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Dinte

you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Kitsune

You name a Pokemon whose name begins with the last letter of the Pokemon named before it.

Rayquaza

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Romsca

Kangaskan (Not sure the spelling's correct, but you Pokémon fans know who I'm talking about, anyway...)

Kitsune

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kitsune

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Kitsune

Noctowl

sent from my NOOKColor

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

CrazyPug37

South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Kitsune

Quote from: CrazyPug37 on May 26, 2013, 12:27:17 AM
Politoed!
Please read the rules.

Nincada

sent from my NOOKColor

Romsca

HeadInAnotherGalaxy