News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Horror Stories

Started by Norham Waterpaw, April 12, 2013, 12:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

In this topic, write a short horror story. Pretty simple. Of course, make sure it's appropriate, and that sort of thing. Please, don't just go; There was a guy who died, he came back to scare people. That doesn't count. So, scare away...
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

There was a squirrel names Janglur Swifteye. He was guarding his camp. "Get out of the shadows and walk on the path like decent creatures" He called out. Two foxes materialized out of nowhere, dark gray, with white, black, grey, and almost bluish patches. He shot one in the nose with a blowdart, but then they mysteriously vanished without a trace.

Norham Waterpaw

I should also mention that you need to make them up...
Cough!Marlfox!Cough!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

A woman murders someone and ends up going to prison. After a few months in there, she gains the friendship of the gravedigger, and they planed to get her out. The plan was simple, when someone next died, she would climb into the coffin with them and wait while they nailed the coffin shut and buried it not far outside the prison. Afterwards, the gravedigger would dig her up.

It wasn't long before the next person died. The woman sneaked into the room where the coffins were kept, as their plan. It was dark, but she found the coffin, climbed inside, and shut the lid. She waited in there as the lid was nailed shut and the coffin was driven to the cemetery. She listened as the dirt hit the top of the coffin. She shifted uncomfortably in the low-air and small space and waited for the gravedigger for a half hour. She was getting curious as to who she was in the coffin with. She fished inside her pocket for a penlight she had acquired recently and shone it on the dead person's face.

It was the gravedigger.

Norham Waterpaw

Rusvul

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 13, 2013, 02:07:22 AM
I should also mention that you need to make them up...
Cough!Marlfox!Cough!
Hmmmm... I don't suppose you know what book I'm reading ..?

Romsca

Quote from: W0NWILL on April 13, 2013, 02:20:55 AM
A woman murders someone and ends up going to prison. After a few months in there, she gains the friendship of the gravedigger, and they planed to get her out. The plan was simple, when someone next died, she would climb into the coffin with them and wait while they nailed the coffin shut and buried it not far outside the prison. Afterwards, the gravedigger would dig her up.

It wasn't long before the next person died. The woman sneaked into the room where the coffins were kept, as their plan. It was dark, but she found the coffin, climbed inside, and shut the lid. She waited in there as the lid was nailed shut and the coffin was driven to the cemetery. She listened as the dirt hit the top of the coffin. She shifted uncomfortably in the low-air and small space and waited for the gravedigger for a half hour. She was getting curious as to who she was in the coffin with. She fished inside her pocket for a penlight she had acquired recently and shone it on the dead person's face.

It was the gravedigger.

Aww... I almost feel sorry for her...

Rainshadow

Shortest horror story ever:  (Not made by me, but I'll put up one that I made later)

The last man on Earth was sitting in his house when he heard a knock on the door.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Interesting, ok, Iam allowing stories that others made up.

A man was watching tv. His sports team was winning when the news came on. It stated that the jail nearby, the high security kind that holds murderers and such, has just had a mass break out. The man, horrified, saw people in orange jumpsuits coming down his long drive-way. He ran upstairs as fast as he could. He looked out the window and saw them at his door. He felt a fear like never before; he forgot to lock the door.

Ungatt Trunn

Somebody found Shrimp in there fridge.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

Gasp! ShrimP!

A man passed a dark alley-way. He turned just to see a mugger attack someone. He thought nothing of it. It was none of his business.Then the victim turned her eyes to him. She had pleading in her eyes. The Man walked on. He heard her scream, then silence. He sped up his pace. The next day,he tried not to pass that alley-way. Weeks passed, and he deemed it safe to pass there again. As he passed, to hands pulled him into the alley-way. They were cold hands, they did not feel right. He turned up his head to see two eyeless sockets staring at him. She was holding a knife. It was the victim. There was nothing in her eyes now, just dark hatred. There was another scream that day, but this one took hours to end.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 14, 2013, 01:19:22 AM
A man passed a dark alley-way. He turned just to see a mugger attack someone. He thought nothing of it. It was none of his business.Then the victim turned her eyes to him. She had pleading in her eyes. The Man walked on. He heard her scream, then silence. He sped up his pace. The next day,he tried not to pass that alley-way. Weeks passed, and he deemed it safe to pass there again. As he passed, to hands pulled him into the alley-way. They were cold hands, they did not feel right. He turned up his head to see two eyeless sockets staring at him. She was holding a knife. It was the victim. There was nothing in her eyes now, just dark hatred. There was another scream that day, but this one took hours to end.

Eep!

Erg, still trying to come up with an idea for one.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

One autumn night, when the moon was full, a harvest moon to be exact, was when death came knocking at one man's door. He opened the door, it was a tall man, garbed in a dark grey hooded cloak. Deep red cloth showed underneath the cloak. He held a sickle in his hand, he slung the sickle around the man's neck, and pulled hard. It was harvest time, did I not say?

Redwaller

Lol! Good one!

Here is one I did not make up(told by someone else):

Once there was a girl, and her parents went away on vacation for a week. As the first night came, she went to bed, put her hand under the bed and her dog licked her(this reassured her) so she went to sleep. As the second night came, she went to bed, put her hand under and the dog licked her and she went to sleep. She woke up in the middle of the night, hearing a drip-drip sound. She rose from her bed and explored the house, except for the basement since she was too scared, finding nothing, she went back to bed. On the third night, she went to bed, the dog licked her, and she went to sleep. She woke up again in the night, hearing the dripping noise again. This time, she decided to explore the basement. So, opening the door, and turning the light on, she descended. She turned around, and saw her dog hanging by its back legs, its throat cut open, and the blood dripping to the ground.

When you think about it:

1. What was the thing that licked her every night?

2. What would you do in her position? If you went upstairs, the murderer could get you easily, if you stay down, you stay with the slain dog. *shudders*

Try reading this before going to bed, and think about it.  ;D

Norham Waterpaw

I think I did shudder!*shudders again* In the middle of the day!