The Movie / TV / Book Titles Game

Started by Buzz_Bumble, April 13, 2013, 07:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

The Crosby Show (The Cosby Show)
  An original television show following the everyday life of Bing Crosby and his family.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buzz_Bumble

That would have to be a very "original" show ... it would be the only show on TV to star dead man (Bing Crosby died in 1977).  ;)

Smallvile (Smallville)
A digustingly bad TV series supposed based on the young Clark Kent, which has attrocuous acting, appalling storylines, and only in the first season or two has any vague resemblance to the established Superman storyline.

LIST (LOST)
A weird series that is made up as it goes along and is played in an almost random order of scenes so it makes even less sense, causing viewers to have to make hugemungous lists of all the errors and unanswered questions in a vain and failed attempt to understand it.

Rainshadow

Doctor Whoa (Doctor Who)

This show follows the amazing adventures of an alien cowboy, the Doctor, and his trusty steed, TARDIS, as they race through time and space, saving the universe from evil gunslingers.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BadgerLordFiredrake

Pokeymon:  a game/tv series where there are small monsters that poke you

The Legend of Puke:  A legend where the hero, despite his experience at sea, keeps puking.

The Thief Ford:  A ford where legend has it that tiny gnomes will steal your supplies as you pass.
baby turtle forever

Jack the Quick

The Lego Movie 8: the eighth lego movie
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

Ridwall: They keep destroying (getting rid of) lots of walls.

The Runs of Gorlan (The Ruins of Gorlan): Many years ago, Morgarath used dark magic to curse anybody who entered Gorlan with bad diarrhoea. He failed to extend it to the rest of the world. Now, Will and Halt, Rangers of Araluen, have to stop him as he rises again.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Tungro

Foils War (Foyle's War) A show where a bunch of neighborhood kids are fighting over a roll of tin foil

Sebias of Redwall

The Bob-bit (The Hobbit)

A tale of a young hobbit who must travel to a mountain to find his missing bop-it toy...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Lord of the Wings: (I got this idea from a typo I made when showing Lass that LotR is quicker to type than Lord of the Rings). The story of the magpie that stole a golden ring and had to travel thousands of miles to Mordor to destroy it.

Plaque: Trapped in the FAYZ, Sam and the rest must sort out the terrifying problem of a lack of toothpaste.

The Last Hero/The Lost Hero: Percy Jackson attempts to return fire to the Gods on Mount Olympus, and Rincewind has lost his memory after finding himself in another world.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Scone: For years, the house-elves have tried to bake a scone that will give the eater eternal life. Finally, they manage it... except Voldemort and his Scone Eaters are trying to steal it.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Corporal Rubbadub

[Dragon/b] (eragon, just Saphira is main character) [Harry Rotter/b](story about a boy who discovers a secret magical world;he is very smelly)

Sebias of Redwall

How To Rain Your Dragon. (Story about how to cause rain to fall on a pet dragon)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

how to train your eragon (story how dragons are like humans, and humans are pets)

Sailears

The Chronicles of Roddick
- an autobiography of massive aces and how to win service games.

The Pitcher
- soft balls for humans, hard balls for monsters.

Lost in Spice
- a celebrity chef explores flavours of the world.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Northern Tights (Northern Lights)- Set in an alternate universe of species-shifting daemons, magical artifacts and forbidden knowledge, Northern Tights is a documentary about the fascinating tights that people in this universe wear.

Cattle (Castle)- A crime show about two cows who solve murders.

Ender's Lame (Ender's Game)- To save mankind, they need a hero. But sadly they've only got Ender, who is not cool at all.

Fiends (Friends)- Follows the lives of six 20-30-year-old demons living in Manhattan.

Hairy Realm (Fairy Realm)- Enter the realm of hair!

The Princess Bribe (The Princess Bride)- While home sick in bed, a young boy's grandfather reads him the story of a farmboy-turned-pirate who encounters numerous obstacles, enemies and allies in his quest to corrupt the royal family.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

The Lard of the Rings - The Lord of the Rings

The Fellowship of the Wing
The Pork Lord is on the rise, so in an attempt to save all things meat in the world, the Fellowship of the Wing must travel to the Pork Lord's realm to destroy the one bacon to rule them all...

The Two Mowers
The Fellowship have split up, but must still continue their quest in order to stop the union of the two mowers...

The Return of the Ping
The last final stand against the Pork Lord begins as the Chinese Ranger Chef, Ping, must reclaim his title as King.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]