Tower of the Deep

Started by Norham Waterpaw, April 13, 2013, 03:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

My magic can help a little bit, but it will take time to heal. With that, Tordeks hands glowed with magic, hopefully taking the pain away.

KitrallStreamrippler

Rhys watched the process in fascination. She had never really needed to fight before, and it was only after the battle with- what had Sedge called it? The Ashen Fiend. Only after the battle with the Ashen Fiend had Rhys realized how useless her skills were in a fight. Or after one, she thought, looking at Rusvul's injuries.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rusvul

Rusvul felt such peace, such calm... and such incredible pain. But somehow, rather than shattering the peace and comfort, the pain worked with it. He looked at his wound, and it was fading very slowly. He felt much better immediately, but he knew that his friend wouldn't have enough Auma to keep this up for long. "Stop, that's enough. You're going to drain yourself too much." With that, Rusvul stood up, and drew his knife- with his right hand- tossed it, caught it, and threw it, sticking in the eye of the Ashen Fiend. "There's not much wrong with me if'n I can sling a blade like that." He retrieved his weapon, and, still burnt on his right side, though, not nearly as badly, walked towards the others again.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: I like your description of the healing, Rusvul. Very nice.

BIC: Rhys was awed by the healing, but she realized that they probably couldn't stay here for much longer. Bowing slightly, she said, "I think we should be going. Who knows what sort of beasties lurk in the shadows of this dark place?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rusvul

OOC: Thanks. Hey, how do you pronounce Rhys? Rice. Riss, Ries?

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: You're welcome. ;) Um, I've always pronounced it "riss", but I could be wrong. *shrug* That's what sounds best to me, anyway.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Whoops, I've been thinking "rise" this whole time.*derp* :P

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 24, 2013, 11:33:47 PM
Ooc: Whoops, I've been thinking "rise" this whole time.*derp* :P

OOC: Same here!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Ah, whatever works. And, um, are we actually going to leave this room, or...? (I don't know...)

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: yes, let's!  ;D

Amos followed Sedge out of the room.

Ooc: Well, that worked.  ::)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Rusvul stood up and walked through the door, wondering what they would have to face next. He hoped it would be a table full of food and a few warm beds. And some very potent healing magic. "Wonder what the chances of that happening are" he muttered to himself.

KitrallStreamrippler

Rhys looked at Rusvul. "The chances of what? Us getting out of here? Don't worry. I trust Sedge."

Rusvul

"Nothing. I was just wondering what the chances are of a nice hot meal and a safe bed. Probably really low."

KitrallStreamrippler

Rhys chuckled. "You're right there, friend. As soon as we get out of here and back home, though, I'll set out a feast like you've never seen."

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: In math class again.

Amos followed the group, he needed to get out, he wanted to go home. He didn't remeber his home, but he had fond imaginations though.