News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Tower of the Deep

Started by Norham Waterpaw, April 13, 2013, 03:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

"Won't do you any good, this door is huge."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Cable looked up at the doors. He hadn't said much on the way towards the building. He had yet to introduce himself as well. "Well," he said. "Unless there's another entrance, we're stuck."
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

"Harr, well, what are ye waitin' for? Let's go around the side and look!" Rusvul was very worried, but he tried to seem optimistic so as to not convey his concern. "Though, I can't help wonderin' who'd need such a smackin' great door!"

Norham Waterpaw

"Well everybody, since it appears we're going to be stuck with each other for a while, we might as well know each other's names. I am Amos Wintertide, that is all I can remember really.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Thomas Barkshield

"I'm Tordek."

OOC: Is it a chain and lock, or a lock set into the door? Also, if I don't post for a while, I'm just following you guys.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: No lock, just two huge, impassible doors.

Rusvul

OOC: Is now an acceptable time to find a side door?

Norham Waterpaw

Rusvul

Rusvul slips along the side of the building, and finds a very thin slit inside of 30 minutes. "Oy! Over here! I think I've found something!" He slipped his dagger inside the crack, and pushes on it, widening the crack. A door opens to reveal.... what? Rusvul can't tell, it's too dark, and he doesn't know how to create light.

Norham Waterpaw

Amos wandered over to Rusvul. "What's this? A door? Allow me." Amos stepped inside. He was able to see little, but he heated his long throwing knife, which put off light when hot.

Rusvul

"A ladder... Going up... and- AH! SHOOT, SOMETHING JUST BIT MY ARM!"

KitrallStreamrippler

Rhys grinned as she slipped through the crack. Even without using her fading abilities, her jet-black fur made her virtually invisible, unless she wished to reveal herself. She jumped at Rusvul's shout and, becoming frustrated, muttered a spell. "Ignis eldur." A small ball of flame appeared above her paw, which she flicked upwards. The light it gave off was sufficient to clearly illuminate about three feet all around it. It revealed that the creature that had bitten Rusvul's arm was...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rusvul

A spider. A ten inch long spider. "Aaargh!" Rusvul flicked the spider, and it vanished into a puff of smoke. "What the..." Rusvul gaped in surprise.

Norham Waterpaw

Amos cringed. He hated spiders, he hated anything that was creepy and crawly. His knife illuminated the ladder. He climbed up after Rusvul, cautiously looking for more spiders. He reached the top, but Rusvul wasn't there! He looked down again, but there was no ladder, just stone floor! He was in a lit room, but lit by what he did not know. He was alone, And of course, there were spiders.

Thomas Barkshield

Don't panic! Tordek said. Make a circle, and don't forget to look up!