News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Tower of the Deep

Started by Norham Waterpaw, April 13, 2013, 03:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

"Yes, let's." amos began walking over to a large wooden door. It had a slot in it, big enough for a gem.

Ooc: Hint Hint! ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

"Harr, I knew tha' pickin up the gem'd come in handy, just not quite so soon" Rusvul walked up and attempted to insert the gem into the slot, but it didn't fit. "Huh, seems like we need another gem. What a pain." He muttered.

Norham Waterpaw

"Oh, boy! This is gonna be fun!" He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

"Does anybody have a gem, by any chance? There seems to be a small amount of blue powder by the front of the slot." Rusvul put a paw out, got some of the powder, and licked it. "Oh, Yup, that's sapphire alright. And this gem I've got is aventurine, so it won't be opening the door. Anybody got a sapphire?"

Jetthebinturong

"I have sapphire in knife" said Kanin taking the pommelstone from his dagger. There was a banging sound from the other side of the door and the sound of a beast cursing "Go to dark forest gates you worthless creature, CATAEGIS!" there was an explosion then a clattering sound. "Will whoever is on the other side of this door please let me through before I'm overwhelmed by hordes of undead????" said the beast. Kanin handed the sapphire to Rusvul "Save beast!!!" he told him.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rusvul

Rusvul slipped the sapphire into the slit. It fit perfectly, then slid out of the bottom of the door. Rusvul wordlessly returned it to Kanin. The door slowly ground open, and when it opened...

Jetthebinturong

A large bat flew through the open doorway being chased by weasel skeletons "VERTEX!" He yelled and threw his wings wide. A large tornado shot up the passage destroying four weasels.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Err... Would some beast like to tell me WHAT HAPPENED!!?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

Rusvul charged in, dismantling undead left and right. They were slow, clunky, and couldn't hit anything very hard. Rusvul had taken them all down, and they were lying in heaps on the floor. But then, the skeletons started to move again. A disembodied arm grabbed Rusvul's ankle, pulling him down. The skeletons weren't quite re-assembling themselves, but whenever Rusvul had dismantled them, they started moving again after a few moments. There seemed no way to keep them down.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 14, 2013, 02:47:20 PM
OOC: Err... Would some beast like to tell me WHAT HAPPENED!!?

OOC: We all woke up in a desert came to the tower, spacial shenanigans happened, separating everyone then Amos brought us all back together, a statue attacked us and we destroyed it then we found a door. A bat was trapped on the other side fighting skeletons, we opened the door and helped him but they keep on moving. Meanwhile Murlo has been following our footsteps and is almost at the tower. Did I miss anything?

The bat span around again sending another tornado at the skeletons "No matter how many we break they just keep getting back up, does anybeast know a fire spell?"

Thomas Barkshield

I don't, But we could try to bring the roof down on them!

OOC: Can there be a central pillar?

Rusvul

"Aye, that be a good plan, mate! Somebeast got a club?"

Jetthebinturong

The bat stared at him "Good plan? Are you crazy????? This passageway is the only way out of this room and also we're standing in it and you want to bring the roof down?? What are you, stupid?????????????" he threw out a wing, sending a gust of wind flying into the skeletons

Rusvul

"Err, good point. But we can't keep them down forever. We need to cut them into pieces so small they can't hurt us. Burn them, bury them, crush them... Ooh! Crush them! If we could bring down a weight so heavy that they'd just disintegrate, that ought ta' do the job. I've got a spell where I armor myself with my aura, I can do that, very thick armor, to increase my weight while in the air... I don't suppose anybeast has a club ta' help me?"

Jetthebinturong

A large grey otter came thundering through twirling a sling "I don't 'ave a club but will this do?" He swung out at a skeleton smashing it's skull. The skeleton crumpled to the ground and did not get up. The bat noticed this "Destroy the skulls, it kills them!"