Yet another OC: Sparks Riverbound

Started by Sparks of Southsward, April 18, 2013, 12:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparks of Southsward

Name: Sparks Riverbound
Species: Otter
Sex: Male
Apperance: A Tan colored body with a darker brown head, missing a few whiskers on his face, he has multiple scars on his body along with tribal tatoos, all of them in a red color, snaking around his arms and on his legs, his most prominent scar runs down the center of his chest, but is normally obscured by the worn out traveller's jerkin he has on, which is of a drag green color, in addition he wears various belts and straps on it to hold certain pieces of equipment

Background: A veteran otter fighter hailing from the lands of Southsward, growing up on the tales of the freedom fighters who defeated the Urgan Nagru, he aspired to become a warrior just like those before him, he has a rather jolly attitude and can be a lot of times pieceing together his own songs, though most are rather bad to the ear and his singing voice isn't much better than a mole with a frog in his throat, but it matters not to him, in battle he is a sight to behold, wielding a curved sword he found in a chest one day out on the Coast, he wields with much strength, though he is somewhat slow on land, in water he is about as fast as any other otter

Norham Waterpaw

Ah, I found the RP you spoke of earlier. I wouldn't mind joining if it's alright with you.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Sparks of Southsward

Hmmm I am not part of any RP group at the moment, I am simply trying to find one

KitrallStreamrippler

It's always fun to start your own RP. There are a few interesting ones up right now though, if you don't want to make your own yet. :) Welcome to the forum, by the way.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!