News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Times of planning

Started by Redwaller, May 04, 2013, 08:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you want it based off?

Strictly Redwall based
5 (35.7%)
Redwall based, with some changes(i.e. Dragons)
8 (57.1%)
Based off another series with Redwall animals
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Mayhapz it could zomethin' like X-Men, only Redwall ztyle?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

Sorry, but I never watched/read X-Men, so could you tell me what you had in mind?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Bazicallly, ze X-Men are people vith mutant povers.

Here'z a link tae ze vikipedia article on zem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Am I too late? I'd like to join.

Redwaller

You're already in!  :D

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 19, 2013, 06:13:34 PM
Bazicallly, ze X-Men are people vith mutant povers.

Here'z a link tae ze vikipedia article on zem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men
Could be a good idea.  :)

Redwaller

Redwaller

Only one vote more. But someone that has not posted here has voted. So please tell me for which you voted.

Redwaller

Sorry for triple post, but are you still in?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, ah'm ztill in. 'ov aboot everybody elze?

Shadowed One

I am. I also have an idea. How about a Redwall-Greek roleplay? With Spartan warriors and that sort of thing.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

The Shade

Quote from: Shadowed One on June 30, 2013, 01:37:37 AM
I am. I also have an idea. How about a Redwall-Greek roleplay? With Spartan warriors and that sort of thing.

I like that idea, you could have gladiators in!!!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadowed One

Gladiators are technically Roman, but that would work too!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vot aboot zeveral creaturez gettin' captured an' bein' forced tae fight in zome gladiatorial deaz pit againzt zome unkenned foez?

The Shade

Great idea!!! LETS MAKE THIS RP!!!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 29, 2013, 06:30:21 PM
Vot aboot zeveral creaturez gettin' captured an' bein' forced tae fight in zome gladiatorial deaz pit againzt zome unkenned foez?

That sounds like a fun idea!  But we'd have to flesh it out a little, like who's fighting against who?  Who's the enemy?  Who's gone insane in the pit?  Are the captured beasts stuck in the pit all the time, or are they kept in holding cells in between fights?  Is it like the Hunger Games, or is it more of just a gladiator themed pit?  That sort of stuff.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!