MOST HOSTILE CHARACTER

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 09:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

The definition of hostile is pikes :P, Also does it every say their not sentient species, it seems like everything is even dragonflies.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

Well they don't talk and the only thing they ever do is kill. Redwallers are also perfectly okay with eating fish, I don't think they'd kill and eat another sentient creature
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

LT Sandpaw

That's true but it doesn't make them any less hostile.

Jetthebinturong

I rather think it's instinct and territoriality that drives them to kill, thus not making them hostile
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Pikes would be probably the single most ferocious species in the series, not necessarily the most hostile, because hostility pertains to an unpleasantness of personality, whereas, like Jet said, the pikes are more of dumb animals acting on instinct.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Ah then like I said before my next top pick would be the reptiles in the series as the most hostile, not only are they hostile good beast but to everything and everyone. That of course would be closely followed by the painted ones.

BTW I still think of pikes as hostile which would be topped only by sharks but since pikes aren't aloud I assume sharks aren't either.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Ah, right. I completely forgot about the reptiles. *shivvers*

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

As a joke, I´ll say the Warden of Marshwood Hill, but my real choice is Folgrim or Vilu Daskar. But any cannibal is enough.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

I remember in Salamandastron that Urthstripe mentioned a certain sea rat that sang to his victims as he cut them up. In my opinion, he would be the most hostile creature even though he never showed up in the actual story. Gulo, from Rackety Tam, is very vicious, too. He was a blood thirsty cannibal that started going insane near the end of the book (if I remember it correctly). But birds such as crows, ravens, and magpies are bad as well. In the Outcast of Redwall, they completely tore Swartt Sixclaw's horde to shreds, until Shane Damsontongue helped to kill them. They were also merciless and bloodthirsty on multiple other occasions.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Any kind of reptile is very hostile, especially the toads from Long Patrol (in the ruins of Kotir).
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Feles

Asmodeus, as stated before, adders are very hostile, but he took it to the extreme, not even birds were safe from him, the entrance to his den is a death trap, and he keeps swords and corpses as tropheys for the fun of it
though i must say it is very close between him and the "Hydra" in Triss
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Dippler

Gulo wins, he eats his enemies, and everyone who doesn't serve him is an enemy.
There are two types of people, those who can finish sentences

Wylder Treejumper

Wot about Cuthbert Frunk W. Bloodpaw? He was pretty hostile to vermin.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.