News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

MOST HOSTILE CHARACTER

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 09:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

This is a tough one but I think Razzid and Gulo are good choices.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

Good guys Skor Axehound and ones hat are with him.
Bad guys Gulo and the ones with him.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm zeein' a lot o' zimilaritiez betveen Gulo an' Razzid. Boz pretty much depended on a mad charge at ze enemy.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 20, 2014, 01:02:27 AM
Ah'm zeein' a lot o' zimilaritiez betveen Gulo an' Razzid. Boz pretty much depended on a mad charge at ze enemy.
Same! I voted for them too!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Gulo, definitely.

Some other baddies: I'm going to invade Mossflower! Genocide, I'm going to kill everyone!

Gulo: I'm going to invade Mossflower! Genocide, I'm going to kill everyone and eat them!

Banya Streamdog

EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

Um Tugga Bruster was way more hostile than anyone in the series
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Tugga BRuster, im rusty with my villains
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

He was the one Log-a-log in Doomwyte, actually. Not a nice character.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Imma go with the populace and say Gulo.

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

many of the great villains are incredibly hostile, so many choices from the masses of Redwall villains. Personally from all the creatures and groups I would have to say the Painted ones are defiantly a top choice considering how dangerous the little tree rats are. Another favorite would be any reptile in the series, usually very hostile and with an urge to eat everyone.

But my top pick for the most hostile creatures in the Redwall series is Pike, again and again They are used as a symbol of fear and are a match for any great Redwall villain. Besides that they are angry angry angry, and even eat their own kind when they smell blood, which by the way is a very shark like mentality. There not any Redwall villain that is hostile as those underwater nightmares.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 06, 2014, 03:15:46 PM

many of the great villains are incredibly hostile, so many choices from the masses of Redwall villains. Personally from all the creatures and groups I would have to say the Painted ones are defiantly a top choice considering how dangerous the little tree rats are. Another favorite would be any reptile in the series, usually very hostile and with an urge to eat everyone.

But my top pick for the most hostile creatures in the Redwall series is Pike, again and again They are used as a symbol of fear and are a match for any great Redwall villain. Besides that they are angry angry angry, and even eat their own kind when they smell blood, which by the way is a very shark like mentality. There not any Redwall villain that is hostile as those underwater nightmares.
You drive a good point. As a species, I think like would definantly make the list. However, singular character wise, it is probably Gulo.

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

Most of you are confusing hostility with ferocity. Hostility is a feeling of mistrust and hatred. Hostile characters trust no one and like no one, Tugga Bruster was hostile, Gulo was savage. It is implied that pikes are not sentient beings and as such they can not be considered hostile
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan