News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Do you ever watch children's TV shows?

Started by Orinoco, May 05, 2013, 09:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firehawke

Those are so cute!!!!!

I've recently started watching the new Strawberry Shortcake cartoon show...unfortunately I can only watch the first few minutes while I eat my breakfast every morning!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Buzz_Bumble

There are some people who make customied My Little Pony figurines - Star Wars, Star Trek, Batman, even the monster from Alien.

My Little Star Wars Pony

If you've got a good Internet connection, then check the Spippo Deviantart.com webpage, among others.  :)

Romsca

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

King Regicon

Ahh! My eyes! Those are GENERATION ONE Figures!

The customization is well done, but those ponies?
Move onward to pop culture references, good jokes and great animation.
Forget the nightmares of the past.

lol, I kid!

But seriously, My Little Pony Generation 4.

And Rarity.

This artist should work on Gen 4, I'd love to see that! Do you know who made these particular customs?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'az anyvone zeen Pryde o' Ze X-Men? It vaz ze firzt attempt at an X-Men T.V zhov.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Buzz_Bumble

QuoteDo you know who made these particular customs?

I don't know. There's a few people making them when you do a Google search for custom My Little Pony figures.

Maudie

I used to watch a lot of Wordgirl, Arthur, the Brady Bunch, and SuperY (ew!) when we had TV, but we cancelled it so it's goodbye to television now!
I hate SuperY, my brother and I used to call their "super-dooper computer" the "super dooper compooper"
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I loved watching Arthur when I was little!  :D  Buster was awesome.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WoodlandWarrior

You know what else I miss....Exosquad.  Such a great but short lived cartoon.  What's cooler than robot suits and space pirates?
"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules."  -Gary Gygax

rachel25

I don't watch that much TV but I do like watching Horrible Histories on CBBC I love that show and so does the rest of my family  ;D I also sometimes watch Scooby-doo mystery incorporated that's quit a good show  ;)  8)   

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: WoodlandWarrior on May 30, 2013, 05:19:58 AM
You know what else I miss....Exosquad.  Such a great but short lived cartoon.  What's cooler than robot suits and space pirates?

Ah love zat zhov! It 'az intereztin' conceptz zimilar tae X-Men. It iz intereztin' zeein' 'ov ze 'umanz interact vith ze Neo-zapienz an' vice-verza.

rachel25

Now that I think about it I do sometimes watch a show called Auther with my little brothers but very occastionly  ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Great zhov. Vhy cannae more zhovz be like zeze?

Buzz_Bumble

There aren't many good kids' shows these days. I used to get up early on Saturdays to watch the local New Zealand kids' show What Now? because it had some great animated shows on it, but these days it's just a load of nonsense and people getting "gunged".  :(