News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brinty

to cold.

WYR live in the city or the country?
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Jukka the Sling

City, I guess.

WYR get lost in the desert or the Antarctic?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Desert
WYR use this >:D or this  :P
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

This >:D

WYR stay single or get married? ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Leatho Shellhound

Um.....married?

WYR be able to jump high or run fast?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Run fast, especially when chasing a football player who's a foot taller than you and is trying to steal your pumpkin in capture the flag/pumpkin.

Would you rather participate in a physical competition (running, climbing, etc.) or an eating contest?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Physical. However, if the food was something I really liked...

WYR have scruffy hair, or neatly combed?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Leatho Shellhound

Neatly combed?

Would you rather carve a pumpkin or play capture the flag/pumpkin?

click the banner

The Shade

Play CTF/CTP. WYR be a superhero, or a supervillian?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Superhero, of course!  Preferably with the power to shapeshift, 'cause that's cool.  ;)

Would you rather be stuck on a lifeboat in the middle of a calm ocean or be caught in a dreadful hurricane whilst on a large and fully-crewed ship?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

The latter. Being adrift in a lifeboat would be worse than anything I can think of! (I've seen those sort of episodes on the show I Shouldn't Be Alive.)

WYR transport into the Star Trek universe or the Redwall one?

Rainshadow

REDWAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Would you rather live at Noonvale or Redwall?

Jukka the Sling

Redwall. Noonvale seems kinda boring.  :P

WYR have no more Redwall books, or more written by another guy?

Leatho Shellhound

No more.

WYR be a knight of the round table or play in the leaves with me?

click the banner

Vilu Daskar

A knight
WYR be named Bill or George
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.