News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Aaaagh, that's terrible! I'd have to go with the spider...

Would you rather die by drowning or by burning?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Both sound so awful  :P I guess I'd  have to go with burning

Would you rather sit on a concrete bench for four hours without moving, or stand for two??
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Mhera

Stand for two, easily.

WYR have your house temp set at 50 degrees F or 80 degrees F?

Banya

50, please.

WYR have a spider bite that hurts or a mosquito bit that itches?

Eulaliaaa!

Mosquito bite, I've had them before and they're not that bad if you're able to ignore them.

WYR be in water and try to escape from a great white shark, or be in a forest and try to escape from a brown bear (both are trying to eat you)?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

The forest; I never learned how to swim.

Would you rather drink too much water or eat too much bread?
« Subject to editing »

Banya

Eat too much bread.

Would you rather find out there's human hair in your food before you begin eating or when you're halfway through eating?

Eulaliaaa!

Before I begin eating.

WYR be a famous author or a famous artist?

Skyblade

Author :)

WYR be stuck in summer for the rest of your life or winter?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rrrrr

Summer. The summers where I live are not that hot.

WYR watch TV for 1 day straight or movies for 1 day straight?
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Banya

TV would be easier to watch for a day straight.  I'd just watch an entire season in one sitting.  ...I've done that...recently....

WYR go without food for 24 hours, or have all the food you eat within a 24-hour period blended into liquid/smoothie form?

Eulaliaaa!

I would happily go without food for 24 hours.

WYR be in the Air Force or the Army?

Mhera

Probably the Air Force, though it depends on what sort of job I'd want within the service.

WYR take the bait or be the bait?

Banya

Be the bait.  I'm not thinking of fishing; I'm thinking of playing others for fools.  I would rather play than be played.

WYR mow your lawn or shovel snow?

Eulaliaaa!

Shovel snow, it's harder for me (which feels more satisfying when I'm done) and I'll get to make hot chocolate afterwards.

WYR have lemonade or orange juice?